Anyone up for a playthrough for D1?

General Discussion
While we wait for new signs of the beta, anyone up to join me in playing through a dead game on b.net?
How about Diablo 2?
Been playing D2 for the past long time, kinda itchin to go on the nostalgia train. If we can get a good sized game of D2 goin' I'd be down though.
isnt bnet for d1 closed? youd have to go through hamachi. but ill do some d1 or d2(d1 wouldf be faster to install tho)
09/15/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Falcor
isnt bnet for d1 closed? youd have to go through hamachi. but ill do some d1 or d2(d1 wouldf be faster to install tho)

I'm playing D1 on battle net right now. No game on B.net has been shut down yet. There's only like 150 people on right now though and no public games to be seen haha.
Cool, I think I'll install it now and play =]
my tag is Woka_Woka if anyones down.
installing
Ok, just installed and tried to connect to battle.net, but it couldn't connect. Am I doing something wrong?
it says i cant whipser you??
Anyone who just installed it you need to download the 1.09 diablo1 patch manually to access it, I'm currently trying to fix color problems ill be on in 10-15 regardless of if i fix it or not.

Edit: to fix the color problem on windows 7 just right click your deskstop background and open the screen resolution menu, that will fix it as long as that menu is open.
09/15/2011 08:59 PMPosted by Ninja
Anyone who just installed it you need to download the 1.09 diablo1 patch manually to access it, I'm currently trying to fix color problems ill be on in 10-15 regardless of if i fix it or not.

if you windows 7 you need to shut down explorer.exe
Count me in!
09/15/2011 09:01 PMPosted by Falcor
if you windows 7 you need to shut down explorer.exe

Bad advice.
i have a lvl13 assassin i'd bring along. i got the d2 bug earlier tonight -_-
game up on us west diablo 1...name diablo3
now I remember this stupidity, you're lucky if you can join someones game because how high the latency is on servers that are 15 years old. I'll try to join your diablo3 game so far no luck.
NICE I'm in.
GlowingBear, account and character name

Edit: US West?
=/ i'm on US East...
Anyone wanna do a D2 Playthough :D?
forgot how bad sorc is....need to dupe gold at the start to beable to get mana since theres no mana regen lol