I suggest...

General Discussion
That since beta invites have only been sent to F&F and Press, I suggest that each of the persons that actually posts consistently in this forum should get an invite... we're roughly like 2-3 thousands that would be a nice beta testers pool :).

I find it sad, that people who post on the forums should have invite over other people. A lot of people are not interested in participing in forum discussion but are as if not more anxious about the game than us....
We don't have any right over anyone else simply because their is ALOT of good people out their who simply never bother going to the forums, doesn't mean they wouldn't test just as well and report just as many bugs though.
That since beta invites have only been sent to F&F and Press, I suggest that each of the persons that actually posts consistently in this forum should get an invite... we're roughly like 2-3 thousands that would be a nice beta testers pool :).

I suggest that you shut that mouth on up. <3
I agree with Vader and Deepa. Just because we're interested in discussing the game with random people that we don't know doesn't mean we deserve beta keys.

We deserve the same chance as anyone else to opt-ed in, and that's what we have.
Wow wow... is just friendly chatting... we all know that blizzard ain't going to pay attention to anything i say...

Is all love people... <3
09/22/2011 08:41 AMPosted by VaderFail
I find it sad, that people who post on the forums should have invite over other people. A lot of people are not interested in participing in forum discussion but are as if not more anxious about the game than us....

09/22/2011 08:43 AMPosted by Deepa
We don't have any right over anyone else simply because their is ALOT of good people out their who simply never bother going to the forums, doesn't mean they wouldn't test just as well and report just as many bugs though.

first idk if any 1 whos not on the forums that much can be more anxious then some of us, we are hear every day given contrustictive critism for the company, we bug report with out even haven the beta, just watchen streams. U must be wild. If anything it just shows that where more anxious then most and are willing to take the time to test their game and post about it. were the ones doing all the research.

Even the media promoting this game comes to the forums, to get info or suggestions about what their gona make videos and content of.
Would hardly call that a good idea, seeing how most the post here are people begging for invites.
what Batmon says is true...

We all deserve the same chance but i believe that a person that opt in just because he likes to plays games and if he gets he ain't going to do anything but play the beta and that's it... i believe is a waste since the whole idea of the beta is to have a person that gives you information of the game from the gamer point of view, whether is a bug or simply a gaming feeling... not only bugs are important but also things like i don't like the colors of the my fireball because i think is too bright... that kind of things is also useful and people that only gets the beta to not give any information is just a waste.

Remember one of the great things of blizz games is that usually their beta testers constantly report through this forums.
I find it sad, that people who post on the forums should have invite over other people. A lot of people are not interested in participating in forum discussion but are as if not more anxious about the game than us....

This, you can not base something like access on something like that. Some of us post from work on breaks but even then there is not always something NEW to chime in with. It has been said 100 times. I lurk all the time but post rarely. Why should spammers or people with pointless additions be accepted before me or anyone else. Random will be where it is + any giveaways and contests. And you know what I am ok with that. In all honesty I just want the game out as soon as it can be considered good enough to ship.
If they did that people would just spam the forum.

09/22/2011 08:41 AMPosted by VaderFail

One of the main purposes of having a beta is to gather feedback. The user pool which will provide the most feedback will be those already regularly discussing the game on the forums.

You shouldn't be invited to a beta just because you want to play. That's the full game. A beta is to find problems and gather feedback. Users who don't want to talk to Blizzard aren't going to help with either. Some randoms will join the forums, but many won't. Why wouldn't you go after a sure thing and use users who are already talking?

PS: I'm not saying I'm entitled to the beta, just that forum users would be Blizzard's best choice of users.