Pre=Purchase codes ?

General Discussion
I know they did this via SC2 and it was the reason why I pre-purchased the game. I wanted to ask if they had the intention of doing the same thing with Diablo III ?
Blizz has not announced if they will be doing this but I find it unlikely since they have said this will be a short beta.

It won't be for awhile even if they do offer keys, the SC2 keys for preorder came out near the end of the beta not the start.
You'll probably find out when everyone else does - if and when Blizzard announce it.

No one on these forums is part of the development or publishing team.
I really really hope not. Gamestop needs to die.
Just be patient and if such an offer is available, blizzard will let us know !

But by pre-purchase code i assume you are talking about " 1 game : 1 code for beta ", am i right ?
not announced, is likely tho. even so it wouldnt happen until like a month from launch at most.
09/22/2011 09:03 AMPosted by Abirn
I really really hope not. Gamestop needs to die.

please explain why for me, im interested in why i should not get the game there. is there someplace better i should go? i intend on the CE and i will not wait for it to ship or anything.
09/22/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Kangaxx
please explain why for me, im interested in why i should not get the game there. is there someplace better i should go? i intend on the CE and i will not wait for it to ship or anything.

Amazon does same day delivery for pre-orders now. You could go to the midnight launch, but I prefer not to deal with being in a line.
09/22/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Belthazzar

Amazon does same day delivery for pre-orders now. You could go to the midnight launch, but I prefer not to deal with being in a line.

i waited in line for SC2, it wasnt bad, i didnt get a CE for that but the ones that did got in first. it was just walk in they hand u it and u walk out, really fast. i think i was done waiting in line after about 15 minutes or so and that was only because i was at the back of the line for preorders. and i was out faster than most cause i pre paid in full rather than like a 5 dollar pre pay. so it was just show reciept, grab game, out.
I'm surprised online stores in the US aren't the same as Aussie ones, over here if you preorder they send the game to you so it arrives the day before release so that your guaranteed to have it on release day ASAP.

Gotten all my WoW's/SC2 like this.
I'm surprised online stores in the US aren't the same as Aussie ones, over here if you preorder they send the game to you so it arrives the day before release so that your guaranteed to have it on release day ASAP.

Gotten all my WoW's/SC2 like this.

well if i can find something like that im all for it!

rather avoid going outside anyways. but i want to be in for the midnight release so.

for cata i just got it on battlenet preorder so my account was just flagged immediatly. but i didnt get any box or anything with that, and didnt care either wasnt CE. but now that ive got my own income and arent sc*@**@! by to gget the cash together for the games u bet im going all out and CE'ing this bad boy