Ingame voice chat?

General Discussion
Will there be an option to be able to create a private ingame chat?
/signed

This coming from someone that runs a guild vent and teamspeak server.
Good idea. I'm keen. I have a feeling it'd be used more often in Diablo III than it is in StarCraft II
would be a nice idea, but i wouldnt expect it at release if they were even thinking of doing one anyways.
These features never go over well outside of very high paced games.....which diablo could be argued about whether it is or not....though sure I guess there's no real harm in adding it as long as I can turn it off...
As long as these two requirements are met:

1- It is push-to-talk by default.
2- You can mute people with ease.

edit:

Oh, a private ingame voice chat, yeah that sounds like a good idea. I still think it should be easy to mute people and it should be push-to-talk by default though ;). I played Warhammer Space Marine online and there is no push-to-talk, and the mics are enabled by default. So, many people join a server and you hear them breathing into their mics, doh!
As long as these two requirements are met:

1- It is push-to-talk by default.
2- You can mute people with ease.

edit:

Oh, a private ingame voice chat, yeah that sounds like a good idea. I still think it should be easy to mute people and it should be push-to-talk by default though ;). I played Warhammer Space Marine online and there is no push-to-talk, and the mics are enabled by default. So, many people join a server and you hear them breathing into their mics, doh!

I agree whole heartedly.