Who's still spamming F5???

General Discussion
just wondering which ones have yet to lose faith.

are you still spamming F5 on Battle.net???
I don't spam it, but I certainly check it daily.
I'm still checking it twice a day. Not much has changed here.
I´m still spamming. And I´ll spam until the Diablo III Beta is on my account management.
Me! I want beta!
I still check daily. Hopefully they throw us a bone to holdd our taste for slaying demons off soon though. BF3 looks better and better to stick with each day :P
I
Give me D3 or Give Me Death!
BF3 is a completely different game though... thats like comparing apple to oranges... and i spam every minute that I'm online..
Don't even bother checking, won't be fooled again.
09/23/2011 01:33 PMPosted by WeAreDust
Don't even bother checking, won't be fooled again.

Dont fail on us now...
"An error has occurred." is all I can see on my b.net right now.
I would love to have hope for making it into the beta, but alas my spirit has been crushed for now. Oh sure, it's a temporary feeling, but I am afraid to get my hopes up concerning D3 right now. It's like having a priceless piece of art only a few feet away, ready for you to take home, and as you reach for it, the metal bars drop from the ceiling. The sign reads, you must wait at least 6 months to take this art home. Even though you still love that art and the one who painted it, you hang your head, saddened by the event that just transpired.
back to spamming
I've never gotten my hopes up as I've never received an invite for any closed beta for any game, ever. Although I did get an invite to the closed alpha for BF3 - 5 days before it ended :-|

I check my account a couple times a day, but never expect anything exciting.
Been spaming and continue spaming
09/23/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Cevolani
BF3 is a completely different game though... thats like comparing apple to oranges... and i spam every minute that I'm online..

Indeed it is, but if release goes into early 2012, I will only be choosing 1 game to play during spring and summer as that is all the spare time for games I will have.

If d3 takes longer to come out chances are I won't stop playing bf3 a few months into it and I will pick up on D3 around this time next year :P
No, it keeps asking for my authenticator code, so I check it like three times a day.
Yeah I check every day =)
There might be multiple stages of invites like with WoL