[SPOILERS] Diablo's New Host

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I hope this outcome isn't the right one.... I don't like the idea of a female Diablo as the punch line :S
Oh my, Im so *ahem* excited to see She-Diablo. LOL

This IS the same barbarian. He is the only returning hero who defeated Diablo 20 years ago.

Again. This is not the same Barbarian. Blizzard say it a whyle ago. Unless you can give me proof i have wrong, this is not the same.

Yeah, looks like you're right. Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. Hey, wait a sec...why is Blizz still using grandpa barb model for male version? Now that D3's male barb is not the same barb from D2, there's no reason to make male barb the only oldie character in D3 anymore. I think Blizz should update the male barb with a younger looking one as well.
09/25/2011 09:09 PMPosted by Skolis
I hope this outcome isn't the right one.... I don't like the idea of a female Diablo as the punch line :S

I sortof agree, but only because diablo is always referred to as male.

Its not that it's a girl becoming diablo, its just the shift in gender that threw me for a loop. But then again, thats why all those folks got upset about the model picture of the new diablo.

/shrug

Again. This is not the same Barbarian. Blizzard say it a whyle ago. Unless you can give me proof i have wrong, this is not the same.

Yeah, looks like you're right. Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. Hey, wait a sec...why is Blizz still using grandpa barb model for male version? Now that D3's male barb is not the same barb from D2, there's no reason to make male barb the only oldie character in D3 anymore. I think Blizz should update the male barb with a younger looking one as well.

Not all badasses need to be 19 year old impossibly muscled pretty white boys.

They can be 70+ grizzly ugly mofo-ing impossibly muscled whiter than the driven snow Vikings.
whatever happens, i want to beat d3 inferno and run diablo runs over and over and over again
if diablo is getting a feminine look in D3, I see Queen of Blades crossover into D3 :P...
09/25/2011 10:55 PMPosted by Eitan
whatever happens, i want to beat d3 inferno and run diablo runs over and over and over again

Yeah, agree with this, doing this over and over a zillion times with my friend...

can I start pre-order D3 now? :P
if you want to watch something where they purposely shove nothing but good looking young people into a situation for no good reason then check out the CW and MTV

meanwhile d3 will continue being awesome
I tought Leah was the daughter of Cain.

Also, everybody knows Decard Cain is Diablo since the beginning.
Not all badasses need to be 19 year old impossibly muscled pretty white boys. They can be 70+ grizzly ugly mofo-ing impossibly muscled whiter than the driven snow Vikings.
Man.. that just made me lawl my !@# off, props to you good sir, haha.
A very believable twist. Anyone could be Diablo O.o
Leah is adopted. Her mother is Adria (dead?) Her father is Aiden (D2 Dark Wanderer)

Oh my spoilers. I vote for Leah be the next Diablo since i believe she has a pure heart. *JK*
im guessing adria the witch is diablo becuase youll most likely be following her trail
09/25/2011 06:17 PMPosted by NukeDetected
I bet the new Diablo host is Jay Wilson... It just makes sense, delay Diablo game, outdated graphics, rainbows in the background, secret pony stage, witch doctor class, new skill system, new health glowing orb system, new auction house system, not enough beta keys... delay game again... im going no where...

Don't forgot he said that Diablo plays better on a console.....
Oh you dirty witch..
i could see Tyrael as the new Diablo's (or some other hell lord) host. He playeda major part in D2 by destroying the corrupted Worldstone and i couldnt imagine a more suitable faith for him than to be turned over to hell side for making the world unbalanced.

*Suspecting the 3 brothers planned the destruction of the worldstone by tyrael right from the start :O
la diablita