D3 the friendship destroyer =p

General Discussion
09/22/2011 09:20 AMPosted by Mentoc
But what about me and my very, very close 39 friends that used to raid old school WoW together? How are WE going to cope with this?

Start a tournament bracket to find out who is REALLY your best friend.
I just thought it odd to have 5 classes and 4 slots... we purposefully got 5 people together that each wanted to start out with a different class, now 1 has to "sit out" (even though they will just play by themselves/randoms, so nbd in the bigger sense, but still...)
Make two separate games sit on vent insulting each other ;D
The better question is how many peoples social lives will be destroyed?

I'm going with... a lot.

Us having a social life? HA! I got all teary when reading the Ultimate spiderman died. Okay I do have some what of a social life. But people who go out every weekend to party have never been my kinda people and I much rather the Irish pub than the a night club.

Anyway It's actually turned out well for me because normally 4 my irl friends and myself all get the same multiplayer games too play. But only 3 of us (including me of course) are into Diablo. So most likely we will always have one spot open.
09/22/2011 09:20 AMPosted by Mentoc
But what about me and my very, very close 39 friends that used to raid old school WoW together? How are WE going to cope with this?

I'm sure you had a core group of 4-5 people that were better and carried all the others through raids so you should be fine.