Should there be more "Hide (slot)" options?

Items and Crafting
I'm assuming that you can at least hide your helmet in D3.

For some, hiding more than that would be ideal. On my Monk, I would like to hide shoulderpads, and on my Barbarian, I'll hide anything above the waist to go for a more Kratos look. I'm not really a fan of heavy armor above the waist, so I'd enjoy the option to hide shoulders/chest items.

I'm sure some of you would also use these functions. Those who don't are free to not use it, so everyone would be happy with this.
The option isn't necessary.

There is a 'transparent dye' that exists that allows you to make any armor slot invisible.

So basically in stead of making it a UI option, they've turned it into a gold sink... great idea IMO.

I'm cool with this. As long as the dye doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money. Will it be cheap?

I don't know how much money we will be making in the release, but from what I've seen of others who have the beta, it seems like gold isn't hard to come by.
The option isn't necessary.

There is a 'transparent dye' that exists that allows you to make any armor slot invisible.

So basically in stead of making it a UI option, they've turned it into a gold sink... great idea IMO.

I'm cool with this. As long as the dye doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money. Will it be cheap?

I don't know how much money we will be making in the release, but from what I've seen of others who have the beta, it seems like gold isn't hard to come by.

No way to know if it will be cheap or not yet, It will all depend on the rarity of the dye. If they dye is super rare.....it won't be cheap.
i was JUST thinking about making a post about this.

i loved to have that option in wow. in fact, i hid my helm and cloack from any character ive ever had since lvl 1! having this option is a very nice little feature imo.
however i dont know how i feel about the dye thing.
i think its a good idea for a gold sink but not if its extremely hard to come by, like for ej: we are probably going to be changing our gear very freaquently, and for the ones like me who would like to hide some gear pieces, having to pay like 20k gold for a dye would be a bummer. if the price was something like 2k -6k, well.. id be happy to pay it!
What he's thinking out loud:
For some, hiding more than that would be ideal. On my Monk, I would like to hide shoulderpads, and on my Barbarian, I'll hide anything above the waist to go for a more Kratos look. I'm not really a fan of heavy armor above the waist, so I'd enjoy the option to hide shoulders/chest items.

What he's thinking in his head: Hide everything.

Don't deny it, I see it in every one of these free to play mmos with this silly option...and its very common.

Don't be surprised if "Invisible Dye" is used to REMOVE dye. Or to make armor look more transparent.

Maybe it'll be REALLY good dye and make the skin beneath the armor invisible too! I'll be a pair of floating axes that seek out and destroy demons from hell.
Don't fall for the Invisible Dye vendor....if you don't do your homework, you may get an empty flask.