Totally Hardcore Diablo Nuts

General Discussion
these guys should get beta invites first imo :) providing the best input - people with EXTREME experience such as myself with diablo who played for countless days without leaving their computers the no-life part of the community so to speak. cuz i have never had a life outside of online multiplayer games, Evar.
Another one of these? just wait.
No.
If you were a hardcore nut you'd buy a weird rig so that they'd have to pick you in the off-chance that that rig might not be compatible with their game.

True story.
whats a rig?
09/22/2011 11:04 AMPosted by Ryft
whats a rig?

Computer.

It's a Jersey thing.
09/22/2011 11:04 AMPosted by Ryft
whats a rig?

Kek.
You're totally right bro. Blizzard should def have an in-depth interview with every person who opted-in for the beta and ask them how much Diablo they've played and tell them they totally can't lie or anything. That would be epic. Thanks so much for your input on this. I'm gonna call Blizz right now after I finish overclocking my other machine.
Maybe they are looking out for your well-being and making sure you get some Vitamin D.
09/22/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Volt
Maybe they are looking out for your well-being and making sure you get some Vitamin D.

i dont like vitamins :P *drinks another shot of captain cuz he didnt get invited*
Two flaws in your posts.

1) You still spell "because" like "cuz".
2) You're not familiar with the term "rig".

If you actually lived on your PC like you claimed, you would know how to spell properly by now and most importantly, would understand the term rig. How you live on your PC and have never heard the term rig before is beyond me. Where you live is irrelevant.