crafting: ultimate money sink

General Discussion
There are tons and tons of craftable items. With some giving +6 random properties. If stars aligned and 6 random properties turned out just right, it would laugh at all the other drops and legendaries.

Do you all think that crafted items will take up the majority of gear slots for most players?

It is certainly looking like crafting is going to eat gold and items left and right.
They will take up the majory of players wallets.
agreed... i'm looking forward to crafting i think it will add a nice bit if variety to the game.
Who needs the old gambling system right? hehe

I believe I read somewhere that "some" craftable items have the possibility of being the best in the game over legendaries ... if the stars align
Well I remember them saying that a level 60 player should have a mix of craftable, set, rare, and legendary items. However, since there are 7 pages of crafting recipes and stuff like this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/resplendent-valaska I am pretty sure crafting is going to dominate the game.
A random property can be a variety of things. +Damage to life steal to resistances
There are tons and tons of craftable items. With some giving +6 random properties. If stars aligned and 6 random properties turned out just right, it would laugh at all the other drops and legendaries.

Do you all think that crafted items will take up the majority of gear slots for most players?

It is certainly looking like crafting is going to eat gold and items left and right.

Nah, not for most players. The average player will be happy to be decked out in legendaries. The real money will be in crafting rares to sell to the PvP kids. I like the system because it gives everyone something to do and if you're lucky and get the right combination of stats, you get very rich very quickly. It's like a lottery :D
I hope random properties can lead to , random skill casts, auras (or mantras in D3), knockback, freeze target and such. That would be EPIC. :)