The Chat Gem does more now!!!

General Discussion
You can change the v5 to v30 and it just refreshes the page :) Not sure if there is a difference don't have notepad++ on this PC to confirm.
d3.css also has a reference to the beta.

/* beta signup (temp) */

So this will only be a temporary way to get into the beta. Developing...
Changing to v0 I think now shows the old one.

09/22/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Evolution
You can change the v5 to v30 and it just refreshes the page :) Not sure if there is a difference don't have notepad++ on this PC to confirm.
Clearly its 01010100100111111100110100000001111111010111000001010000000000000000 ;)

But seriously. Why tease us so?
lol blizz is just trolling, the signupUrl variable in the d3.js file decoded just says "The chat gem is working as intended."

lolol
It gave me a beta invite, cool!
lol blizz is just trolling, the signupUrl variable in the d3.js file decoded just says "The chat gem is working as intended."

lolol

Prove with decoding method
Epic blizzard trolling.

Nice finds though guys!

lolol

it's encoded with base64, knock yourself out lol

lolol

it's encoded with base64, knock yourself out lol

lol that was so obvious I forgot to even try it. :P
I admit.
I fell for it.

WP Blizz.. WP!
VGhlIGNoYXQgZ2VtIGlzIHdvcmtpbmcgYXMgaW50ZW5kZWQu

actually decode as : The chat gem is working as intended.

Blizzard is still trolling us

http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/tools/base64decode/
if you don't trust me

This has already been established. And blizzard is still trolling us for now. Compared with the older version, this one is closer to functioning beta signup code.
Well after looking at the js, they added another easter egg to the site, the skull at the top of the page. Not sure what that will be used for but looks cool :)
Yup, it's official - there are trolls in D3. Base64 encoding the signupUrl is hilarious. Mean, but hilarious.
Yup, it's official - there are trolls in D3. Base64 encoding the signupUrl is hilarious. Mean, but hilarious.

I don't know if it's mean, but it certainly is fun to try and figure out what they're doing and decode they're riddles in hopes of securing an invite. At the very least, that's how I see it.