lazy way to check if you have beta

General Discussion
click the down arrow next to your name where you normally switch character names.

I'm not 100% sure if you can check it that way though, so I still end up typing my password in to check anyways.

Anyways BF3 beta is fun, but I'm sad there's no vehicles in the beta.
That's certainly very interesting.

Brb D3.
Dunno if that'll show it, but yeah login/PW/authenticator every time I'm auto-logged out is annoying.

What system you beta'ing BF3 on? Played a little on 360 with my roommate. Got it installed on the PC, but had to leave for work. Don't have beta access on the PS3.

Brb D3.
Did you find out as a result of trying his way? Or are you just being snooty? :3
Dunno if that'll show it, but yeah login/PW/authenticator every time I'm auto-logged out is annoying.

What system you beta'ing BF3 on? Played a little on 360 with my roommate. Got it installed on the PC, but had to leave for work. Don't have beta access on the PS3.

You could just check your email (:

Brb D3.
I puked every where thx......
Fuglypump

click the down arrow next to your name where you normally switch character names.

I'm not 100% sure if you can check it that way though, so I still end up typing my password in to check anyways.

Anyways BF3 beta is fun, but I'm sad there's no vehicles in the beta.

i wish i could download bf3 prematurely.. gonna be hell downloading it on thursday..
Just go to the beta forum and refresh there... If you are logged and able to post you got beta...

You could just check your email (:

The email shows up several hours after being flagged. Also, with the amount of false spam mails (somehow people are still confused by them) it isn't the most reliable source.