The Beta, When will the next wave hit!?

General Discussion
Anyone else, just sit around watching beta videos on youtube?
Awaiting the second that Blizzard flags you for Beta access >.<

I can't play Diablo II anymore!!
try checking out twitch.tv for live streams. People are streaming diablo 3 live all the time over there, you get to talk to them about the game and such.
twitch.tv/d3sanc is a good one to watch with commentary. Not online at the moment though. :(
Anyone else, just sit around watching beta videos on youtube?
Awaiting the second that Blizzard flags you for Beta access >.<

I can't play Diablo II anymore!!

lol i feel ya i cant play wow or d2 anymore been waiting for d3 for TO long hopeing and praying for a D3 key
bf3 open beta is fun. check it out homes
09/30/2011 06:15 AMPosted by Directv
Put on your scooba gear.. the next wave is about to hit... :)

Man I hope you are right! I have lost interest in everything out right now.
They aren't doing it in waves, they are flagging accounts incrementally as the need arises. And the number really isn't large anyways.
Battlefield 3 beta does ease the pain, trust me.
I remember a few weeks back when I was getting all hyped for the release by year-end, and beta was being released this month... Then they invited F&F only, then media only, and now trickling a few people here and there, and then announced release is pushed back.

At this point I've lost interest. Don't get me wrong, if I get into beta through opt-in I will play the heck out of it and be excited, but I don't see this happening any time soon (or at all). And the game isn't even being released in the near future. So why get all excited and watch videos much longer, it's only turning into a buzzkill.

BF3 will suffice for now.
I remember a few weeks back when I was getting all hyped for the release by year-end, and beta was being released this month... Then they invited F&F only, then media only, and now trickling a few people here and there, and then announced release is pushed back.

At this point I've lost interest. Don't get me wrong, if I get into beta through opt-in I will play the heck out of it and be excited, but I don't see this happening any time soon (or at all). And the game isn't even being released in the near future. So why get all excited and watch videos much longer, it's only turning into a buzzkill.

That's the spirit!!!
you'd think to test servers they'd try to send them out Fridays considering the weekend is when most will play.
Dark Souls is coming any day, closely followed by Heroes V and Arkham City 2.

That said, next wave next week I'm sure.
Dark Souls is coming any day, closely followed by Heroes V and Arkham City 2.

That said, next wave next week I'm sure.

Heroes VI

/nitpick

And man I can't wait for Dark Souls. Demon's Souls was so much fun.
I've been giving Torchlight another play through. If you want something closer to Diablo 3 you should give that a try.

Indeed, same goes for me. I've lost interest and quite frankly know for a fact I probably won't be one of the lucky ones who would receive beta. Luckily BF3 is there to help me cope :p