95+% Dodge monk... Am I missing something?

Monk
I was just playing around with some dodging monk ideas in the Calculator and came across a really interesting combination of skills:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aUYdSb!YWZ!aaYcYZ
Active:
Fists of Thunder with Alabaster Rune = 20% dodge at 8 stacks.
Dashing Strike with Obsidian Rune = 30% Dodge for 12 seconds.
Mantra of Evasion with Crimson Rune = 30% Dodge, with the additional 120% wep damage when dodging.
Passive:
The Guardian's Path = 10% dodge when dual wielding.
Sixth Sense = Dodge equal to half of your crit chance. (Not sure what standard crit chances will be, but even if it's only like 10%, that's an extra 5% dodge.)
Starting Dodge? = I don't know if we start out with 5% dodge like World of Warcraft, if so, this build is even cooler.

So, you start with your 15% or so dodge from dual wielding + Sixth Sense, turn on your evasion mantra (45% dodge), you charge in with Dashing Strike (75% dodge), you strike with fists of thunder (95%), and suddenly stuff that's attacking you is just blowing up because of the 120% wep damage you deal every time you dodge. My question is, does this dodge damage only affect melee attacks, or does it deal with projectiles and magic attacks also? If not, what are the best skills to deal those potential holes? Let me know what you think, as this is my first attempt at a D3 build. Thanks!

Aha, I see I'm not the only one who was confused about that... Thanks for the link.
09/30/2011 08:12 PMPosted by Icescythe
Aha, I see I'm not the only one who was confused about that... Thanks for the link.

Don't worry though, it is still a lot of dodge and will increase survivability by a lot.

09/30/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Icescythe
My question is, does this dodge damage only affect melee attacks, or does it deal with projectiles and magic attacks also?

From a little bit of testing, dodge will evade melee attacks and projectiles (arrows) but not magic. One With Everything will help with this or you could cover it with healing abilities since the monk has plenty of those.
are you missing something?
the search function, maybe.
are you missing something?
the search function, maybe.
why you gota troll? he realized that there was another thread from the person above.
I was thinking, if u use an obsidian runestone on the one move, u can generate up to an 80% dmg increase, which cud stack with the dodge dps for that other skill haha, or something like that, seems like it wud help alot or burn mobs faster than what he had before?