BlizzCon 2011 Beta Key?

General Discussion
although it does not say, but anyone think if you will get a beta key if purchase a BlizzCon 2011 virtual ticket ? like for Starcraft?
Highly doubt it.
Yeah If they didn't announce it when virtual tickets went up for sell probably not )= unless they didn't start sells yet.

ha sorry I have no idea if they started the sells btw.
It's really unlikely. With the small scope of this beta, plus the fact that they already have a large amount of people available to pull in just from opt-ins, I don't see them having a reason to dump thousands upon thousands of beta keys into the system. Never mind that we would already be 2 months into testing by the time Blizzcon happens and probably would have been nearing a release date, if it hadn't gotten pushed back.

If they gave away a beta key to Blizzcon attendees and virtual ticket purchasers, it would most likely be for the next WoW expansion or the next SC2 expansion.
Second year for my virtual ticket! Can't wait for Blizzcon!!
Probably not, but you can go ahead and get your hopes up.

Just don't come whining on the forums if they turn out not to be true
They've never done that for virtual tickets, so probably not. Keep trying on the online contests and opt-in path!
09/29/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Zuki
although it does not say, but anyone think if you will get a beta key if purchase a BlizzCon 2011 virtual ticket ? like for Starcraft?

Probably not. Not sure how it's being done for just the internet feed but the direct tv virtual ticket nets you an in game wow pet.

I don't play wow, can I gift this to someone?
Yeah If they didn't announce it when virtual tickets went up for sell probably not )= unless they didn't start sells yet.

ha sorry I have no idea if they started the sells btw.

Sell? sale? start selling?
I highly doubt they will give blizzcon 2010 only 1k keys and then turn around and give blizzcon 2011 20k keys.

although they did that to us, and made us all cry, 2009 gets all ScII beta keys, and we only get 1k :( kind of sad.
When is blizzcon? Too lazy to look it up and don't care that much, but just curious.
I've had my virtual ticket for a while now, no signs of a beta key whatsoever.
09/29/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Aldritch
When is blizzcon? Too lazy to look it up and don't care that much, but just curious.

21st, 22nd of October.
If they gave d3 beta keys out for purchasing virtual tickets, they'd make _SOOOO_ much $$ for something they are going to do anyway...

My friends and I would all buy tickets simply for that.
From what i know. Buying the virtual ticket did not get you into the sc2 beta
They should. I would buy the ticket just for beta.
I've purchased the last 2 virtual tickets and have not been invited into a Beta because of it. Considering that they're only giving out 1000 invites to the D3 Beta for people who physically attended Blizzcon in 2010, it's extremely unlikely that purchasing a virtual ticket for Blizzcon 2011 will get you into the beta.