Please tell me gems are just a placeholder!

General Discussion
09/27/2011 01:50 AMPosted by Spens
We have to keep in mind that there are 2 expansions coming too.

True. Blizzard is well known for withholding content from the original release to ensure content for the expansion.

...No they're not.

Anyway, I'm going to miss Diamonds and Sapphires. But it's not the end of the world.

True. Blizzard is well known for withholding content from the original release to ensure content for the expansion.

...No they're not.

...Yes they are.

Go play the ROC campaign and notice how there are TFT units in it. They develop content for their expansions while they are developing the core game, and withhold some of that content for the expansion.

It makes sense to withhold content, so I don't see why people would even attempt to deny it...
TEMP DATA & ART
All items are examples of what may appear in Diablo III.
They are not final. Expect more rainbows...

Does that not do it for you?

I'd like to remind the community that the developers seriously considered taking the item pages down due to the uproar of childish stupidity flooding the forums. Don't continue to give them reason to pull the data.
TEMP DATA & ART
All items are examples of what may appear in Diablo III.
They are not final. Expect more rainbows...

Does that not do it for you?

I'd like to remind the community that the developers seriously considered taking the item pages down due to the uproar of childish stupidity flooding the forums. Don't continue to give them reason to pull the data.

Where does it say that all items will be changed? It doesn't. It is pretty much confirmed that there will only be four gem types(prior to the release of the items web page), which is disappointing in itself.

I'm simply saying that if these gem stats are final, they are HIGHLY disappointing. The purpose of this thread is to see whether or not the gems have planned changes in store.