D3 Community

General Discussion
Loving it. The fans are incredibly helpful with feedback and the knowledge they posses about the Diablo Lore is astonishing. Why can't the Starcraft Forums be the same I wonder?

Edited for spam.
Competition in something to prove, probably.
Diablo is more ally-oriented.
I was gone for like five minutes... have things changed this much? Haha. There is a lot of in-fighting from time to time, but I think the baseline is, we all love Sanctuary and can't wait to tear a new hole in those hellions... :D
10/07/2011 02:01 PMPosted by Jacka
esports.
Good point.

Competition in something to prove, probably.
Diablo is more ally-oriented.

Well, SC is ally-oriented as well, when it comes to team games of course. Even though competitiveness can injure a forum, does it really have to be that bad? I can't stand reading some of the posts on the SC2 Forums because of the negativity towards other players. They're making the community look terrible and that's why I invest most of my time reading the D3 Forums instead. The people seem to have better manners and their positive feedback seems to have a healing feel.
Edited for spam.
id have to agree on the esports matter.

i dont really play startcraft much online becuase its not balanced at a level that is friendly to most casual players. to actaully be "Good" at the game and nto get your !@# handed to you in the real match making system you. idk.. it just .. hmm. the whole factor that there is a simple stragety that once player can do that another player has to be MUCH better then the other place in order to survive it. at high level play its balanced becuase everyone has 20 bazillion aps but for the casual player its a million times easier to execute a stragety (like a cannon push or something) than it is to defend against it.

diablo on the other hand you dont get "reset" every time i start the game and it much more casual freindly. people are more helpful willing to give stuff they dont need. its not a "me vs you" game its a we are on the same team and we help defeat the forces of evil kinda of game