Diablo III Beta: Enter Cheat Code

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 17 Next
11/04/2011 10:03 AMPosted by Grellmax
Opposite of Hell Bovine is Holy Cow!?

I would be sad if they had heaven cows and did not name them this.
so did Holy Cow work already?
holy cow and various variants does not work.
Did someone try the old commented "signupURL" that was found in the javascript ?

Here it is : VGhlIGNoYXQgZ2VtIGlzIHdvcmtpbmcgYXMgaW50ZW5kZWQu

it's text encoded in base64 that says "The chat gem is working as intended."

Here's the thread if you want the full story since it does not seems to be in the javascript sources anymore... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3229384403?page=2#29
Code not recognized.
Anyone try "There is a cow level"
11/04/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Loxsas
Or GOATSE

you just had to bring that up....

/shudders

now i got to spend hours getting that out of my mind again

/stabs eyes numerous times with a fork
will this be the first game where i can kill
unicorn men since Landstalker?
11/04/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Bashiok
“While the Hell Bovines are numerous and bloodthirsty, the same cannot be said for their heavenly counterparts.” —Account of Sanctuary Cattle, author unknown

This looks like a hint. Need more guesses for the password! We're not going to get any further without it. The source code is displaying an image and playing a sound but we need the password.
There is no cow level

That's a qoute from someone... it works... but you can also find in in WoW... I think.
So no asset doubling trick as in the second diablo?

Where you place an asset on the ground and walk up, grabbing it just as the auto grab engages.
Then drop what you grabbed, doubling your asset.

So, nothing as easy as that?
Has anyone tried There is no Archangel level or something? Or maybe angel level? Something of the sort that counterparts to prime evils or hells toys.

Maybe even go the opposite; There is no prime evil level?

You could alse try archangels names: Malthael, Itherael, Imperius, Auriel, and of course Tyrael.

Auriel<--------- Try her.....
The Archangel of Hope. Female. Robes of soft blue. Her nature is sympathetic, and she defends the existence of SANCTUARY.
11/04/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Bashiok
“While the Hell Bovines are numerous and bloodthirsty, the same cannot be said for their heavenly counterparts.” —Account of Sanctuary Cattle, author unknown

What is the opposite of a cow?
Would it be a pony? Would it be a horse?

What other animals do we eat in mass quantities people? What is fun to slaughter?

Chickens? Heavenly Chickens?
have you guys tried unicorn variations?
11/04/2011 05:23 PMPosted by PaladinTech

What is the opposite of a cow?
Would it be a pony? Would it be a horse?

What other animals do we eat in mass quantities people? What is fun to slaughter?

Chickens? Heavenly Chickens?

Or it could just be a load of bull... ;)
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

knock yourself out.