Diablo III Beta: Enter Cheat Code

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 17 Next
Spacing and capitalization doesn't affect it (ie 'there I SNocoW LeVeL' works fine).

I tried a few SC cheat codes and none work. Rather than an old cheat code, it has to be an actual answer to the question "The most anticipated secret of them all…" I tried 'Leah is Diablo' with no luck
What person said above me! Probably something related to Diablo3 that hasn't been told yet, or has and we just haven't figured it out.
11/04/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Zaergate
“While the Hell Bovines are numerous and bloodthirsty, the same cannot be said for their heavenly counterparts.” —Account of Sanctuary Cattle, author unknown

*blink*

This.
11/04/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Bashiok
“While the Hell Bovines are numerous and bloodthirsty, the same cannot be said for their heavenly counterparts.” —Account of Sanctuary Cattle, author unknown

I know Im dredging up an old topic but has anyone tried using Bashioks message as a clue, I mean Author Unknown stands out to me.... maybe the code is someones name?
11/06/2011 02:57 PMPosted by DocSun

I know Im dredging up an old topic but has anyone tried using Bashioks message as a clue, I mean Author Unknown stands out to me.... maybe the code is someones name?

Princess Celestia?

Perhaps the "Holy Cow" King/Queen (Holy Cow = Pony?)

the name of the counterparts are right here...
they are Sanctuary Cattle
i'm rather disappointed with this thread. are NONE of you familiar with the data mined information that supposedly pointed towards a PONY level in diablo 3? i hardly see any mention of ponies here...

i'd love for the D3 level to be ponies. so much more interesting than cows.

as far as this password business goes, i haven't heard anything about solving it. it would be a huge pain in the !@#,though, if it was just trolling without an answer... but i doubt Bashiok would of responded here if it was just trolling.
Why ponies ? thats gonna be unicorns! with rainbows
but i knew Bashiok would respond here if it was just trolling.

Fix'd.

You're welcome Bashiok, you fallen troll. <3
most anticipated secret..

Remember how many people were losing their minds about what the chat gem did?

try

What is the gem
What does the chat gem do
what is the chat gem?
Well we have two clues:

and
"The most anticipated secret of them all"

So we have references to secrets, hell bovines and heavenly counterparts.
Ever since Diablo 3 was announced, there was speculation as to what the "secret" cow level would be in Diablo 3, it was still a secret but the most anticipated one. Now that quote from bashiok is mentioning the "heavenly counterpart". Now if we are to put all of this together (plus datamined info) and we can infer that the "cheat code" is a reference to the Diablo 3 equivalent of the secret cow level. Or the "heavenly equivalent" of the secret cow level. Know we can determine the topic we must focus on for the cheat code:
The secret pony level

Try:
"The Pinnacle of Ponies"
"Secret Pony Level"
"There is no pony level"
Other such Pony-level related phrases

Then again I may be looking to deeply into it.
I think you guys are way off on all of your guesses! My thought is this. "While the Hell Bovines are numerous and bloodthirsty, the same cannot be said for their heavenly counterparts.” —Account of Sanctuary Cattle, author unknown. The word counterparts means this
"1.
a. One that closely resembles another.
b. One that has the same functions and characteristics as another; a corresponding person or thing
2. A copy or duplicate of a legal paper.
a. One of two parts that fit and complete each other.
b. One that serves as a complement"

Thats all according to wikipedia and everyone's answer like ponies or unicorns doesn't fit the definition of "counterpart"... Any who that's just my guess ^_^ Good luck on the search and I hope I actually helped :P
The answer is obvious.

FOR PONY!!!

-fwoosh-
how is a pony a heavenly counterpart of the bovine?
they are not numerous, holy cow actually makes the most sense.

however, the only counterpart to a cow(beef) i can think of being holy is the pig (pork), as in certain religions pigs are considered sacred.

however, none of these codes work.
PC LOAD LETTER is a technology meme, originally a printer error message, which has grown into popular culture as a reference to a confusing or inappropriate error message.

From Wikipedia

Rent "Office Space" now. /facepalm
If you ask me, it would be safe to assume that the secret level is NOT "Holy Bovines" If they are not "numerous and bloodthirsty" ....

perhaps Bashioks hint is... a hint to what the secret level is NOT.
Anyone else noticed in the panels....

A rainbow with it ending in a pot of gold with a skull in it.... ?

Perhaps the most anticipated secret of them all " is whats at the end of the rainbow."

Try it ;)
Try:

Hearts, Stars and Horeshoes! Clovers and blue moons! Pots of golden rainbows, and me red balloons!
Giving up so soon?

Follow the bird as it tweet, tweet, tweets!
beware he lives!