Leah's father changed?

Lore and Story
I recall reading on a couple websites several months ago that Leah's father was some fat old looking guy in Caldeum.

Lately, its everyone is saying it is Aiden the Dark Wanderer. Is this confirmed or speculation from everyone?

Side note: I dont think its possible for Leah to have Diablo's "genes" just because she slept with Aiden who was possessed at the time. Were his little swimmers possessed too? LOL not buying into that theory.
"I recall reading on a couple websites several months ago that Leah's father was some fat old looking guy in Caldeum."

- Never heard of it...Source?

I think he's referring to: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Pablo_DeSoto of the fishing village Wortham.

Though when I read the Gnarled Walkers firsthand years ago I didn't sense any inkling DeSoto's daughter being of Leah. It was only speculation Leah his child, being the only noted woman from the new Diablo III lore I think.
10/27/2011 04:29 PMPosted by LegendKiller
Side note: I dont think its possible for Leah to have Diablo's "genes" just because she slept with Aiden who was possessed at the time. Were his little swimmers possessed too? LOL not buying into that theory.

Lol. I don't think that's a real theory that anyone anywhere actually places any belief into.