DIablo III demo

General Discussion
If its anything like wow (used to be) or SC2 they offered these coupon sort of things where you could trial the game for free for a limited amount of time. I think wow now lets you just play for free up to level 20 now without the need of a code? There might be something more open like that for D3, or you could just ask friends or scout out for said coupons.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that what we currently know as the beta to be released as a trial once the full game is released.
(ie. content and level caps) with perhaps a few more limitations such as limited playing time (7-14 days), maybe no access to AHs... That sort of thing.

No doubt there WILL be some sort of trial though.
11/06/2011 04:43 PMPosted by DoomBringer
Thanks for the trolling attempts. Ty grammar police try speaking french now so I can be the police too would be fun no? go play with your guns redneck americans.

I can speak French as well. Am I allowed to "grammar police" you?

Blizzard games are quality games. The large majority of the people who played the Beta or the available version(s) at Blizzcon game gave good criticisms. You can check for videos on Youtube if you want. They improved aspects that were not fun or didn't work properly.

Redneck Americans? You really want to get banned, don't you?

I'd rather speak back than stay quiet with those internet bullies who are probably 12-18 with a 137lbs wet. Trolls, Sarcastic bullies should be banned instead because they provide nothing but negative on forums and even start flame wars. I meant for you to speak french so I can correct you. English is my second language, I'm ok but not the best. I'd like to see those elitists make such an effort by speaking a second language and get picked on for it too. Being banned from a forum I come on once a month has little impact to me but a much bigger one on those trolls who have nothing else better to do (like working).

I am dyslexic (DRD) but more specifically dysorthographia(DWD), I am really trying if you don't like it then don't bother posting.

Thanks for the link about the beta becoming the Demo on release, I hope its what they do and yes the diablo spawn(demo) is what got me into diablo in the first place.
wow, half you people are cruel with your comments

just a simple comment and i read through things like "no one likes you" "quit making up excuses" "use a spell check"

just answer the persons question and leave, you dont need to be so rude

honestly, how old do you have to be to respect others

EDIT: or keep from using insults like "redneck americans" because that insults an entire nation, not just one person
EDIT (again): i lied, actually "americans" insults two continents
For a non-troll answer, Blizzard will probably release a demo at some point in time yes. It might not be at release, but definitely at some point in time. (SC2 has a demo, WoW has a demo, Diablo III will very likely have a demo).
We're definitely looking into having a trial version available at some point, as we do for World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
11/10/2011 08:05 PMPosted by Bashiok
We're definitely looking into having a trial version available at some point, as we do for World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.

Trust in Blizzard. They always have demo's.
I expect the demo will be available After release; when the servers are up and stable for the horde of frothing loons who will be hell-bent on demon, undead and other slaying.
Learn something new everyday. I had no idea that Starcraft II even had a demo / trial. Looks like you guys need to advertise WoW a little less, and SC2 a little more. =P
Yeah the Demo for SC2 came out way after most people all ready had the game. Im sure Diablo 3 will have something at some point.

A lot of games out there (even big names) doesn't release demo anymore. By this post it proves that blizzard has always been confident on the games they make and not scared for the public to try out their games before purchasing them.

AT some point means 6 months after the game has been released :)
11/10/2011 08:25 PMPosted by D3Sanc
Learn something new everyday. I had no idea that Starcraft II even had a demo / trial. Looks like you guys need to advertise WoW a little less, and SC2 a little more. =P

But wow has monthly fees
= more monies gained per ad as compared to sc2.
Plz make sure for demo to make single player or add a feature so they don`t spam with those free trials accounts, there always going to be a 3rd party web or someone trying to scam other player. As I remember there was a lot players scamming other players with COD mail in WOW, and scammer always find a way and those demo or free trial sometimes are perfect for those purpose.

sry for my bad English.

HELLISFULL THAT WHY THERE GOING TO BE AN INFERNO!!
I myself agree with the op i have a stack of pc/360/ps3 games worth prob over 1,000 i dont even play wish i could of had a demo for them >.< lol