Sad day...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
It will run D3 smoothly on low settings. you can test it on higher settings but i stick to low settings.

Sweet. Thanks for replying.
Everyone needs to calm down about him opting in...He probably didn't know that it was a crap card. I have the same exact one and i didn't even know... and I can run wow and sc2 perfectly with no lag at all.
Update it thats what my couple friends had to do
cool.. someone with crap system gets a key, and me who has a pimpin top of line system and has been faithful diablo consumer since its inception doesnt get one

they might as well send me a package full of dog!@#$ in the mail marked "diablo 3 beta"
can you play beta yet? i would like to try never played diablo except for the the first 1 but only like half the game or less like a tester?
cool.. someone with crap system gets a key, and me who has a pimpin top of line system and has been faithful diablo consumer since its inception doesnt get one

they might as well send me a package full of dog!@#$ in the mail marked "diablo 3 beta"

Wow really? You are playing Diablo 2 on a top of the line system? /wrists

lol
funny. . . :D but sad yes
11/08/2011 08:32 PMPosted by ReAVeR
hahahaa
I had that problem with the SC2 beta...
Way to go Blizzard opt in process.

GJ GJ GJ BLIZZTARD! DONT INVITE RANDOM TILL U LOOK UP OPT IN FRIST! GEEZ....
Dude, if you have a P4, you Seriously need a new pc. Build a 1155 celeron with an nvidia 550ti or ati 6770. Here:
Intel Celeron g530: $50-56
1155 cheapo mobo: $42
4 gigs ddr3: $28
cheapo 7200 rpm HD: $52
Coolermaster 460W PSU (1 6 pin power connector): $35 ($25 MIR)
Reuse your case!
Nvidia 550ti: $129 ($110 MIR) or ati 6770: $110 ($90 MIR)
Reuse DVD or get a new one for $20!
Windows 7 (if you don't have it already)
Total: $437.
If you count in MIR:
Total: $407
AND if you already have windows 7 or can reuse your dvd, you can go down further! Just know you can't get DX11 with XP.
No Excuse! Seriously! Reuse what you can man!
The sandybridge celerons actually do pretty well in games. My sister's husband has one and it works just as well as her phenom. Plus, he can upgrade later to ivy-bridge and it pulls Less than Half the Juice. AMD may be cheap, but they suck. Intel is just that much better. As far as graphics, my 550ti runs everything max (including SC2), is much more stable than ATI, and I got a single slot. ATI can do the same, but I don't like their drivers. I'd rather have stability.
If you reuse your optical, you can slip in at $387....... Cheapo gaming PC. AND it Can run Crysis 2 to boot!