Check your Bnet accounts =)

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Not sure if this is from FnF or beta opt-in, but ya...

Must've been activate first thing Monday morning, wow.
Either way I'm both very happy and not.
Got in, but stuck at work so I can't do anything till tonight.

Being an adult sucks. Kids, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Edit: By the way I'm a FnF so dunno if any opt-ins have gone out.
(Figured some of you might consider that bit of info important.)
Yea I just got mine.
:( sad panda
Lol... I check mine everyday just to become disappointed. And I keep telling myself to stop checking, but I just can't xD
Man I think this was a pretty big wave, tons of people got it it seems.
11/14/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Honeyapple

Tons of people didn't get it also, lol. There's always that pessimistic D:
11/14/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Víncent

Tons of people didn't get it also, lol. There's always that pessimistic D:

The important thing to realize is that there is progression.
11/14/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Honeyapple
I think it was mostly (all?) FnF people and well, FnF folks are more likely to be here posting so that might make it seem bigger than it is.
They should have just called this what it is. A friends and family beta. The amount of actual opt ins is very small.
They should have just called this what it is. A friends and family beta. The amount of actual opt ins is very small.

^
nothing =(
Nothing here also.
Seems like their invite "waves" only include about 10 people lol
Nada.
nope for me
This is so weird and crazy. Last night I had a dream that I got a D3 beta invite. I should point out that that is extremely unusual for me. I don't normally dream about games or beta invites or anything like that.

I think nothing of it and decide to check out the forums today (again, not something I do every day) and I see this thread about how a big wave of invites just went out!

So I log in and check out my account section, and believe it or not, I didn't receive a Diablo 3 Beta Invitation!

So crazy!
Edit: By the way I'm a FnF so dunno if any opt-ins have gone out.
(Figured some of you might consider that bit of info important.)

I've seen 3 posts of "check your bnet accounts" this morning, and all 3 were FnF.

Pretty sure they're just filling the gaps with the loose end F&F's.

Oh well. I don't think I'd stop playing Skyrim even if I did get an invite. It's too damn awesome.

11/14/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Gergall
I see this thread about how a big wave of invites just went out!

Who has said a large wave went out? This is how misinformation, and stupid threads start.
This is so weird and crazy. Last night I had a dream that I got a D3 beta invite. I should point out that that is extremely unusual for me. I don't normally dream about games or beta invites or anything like that.

I think nothing of it and decide to check out the forums today (again, not something I do every day) and I see this thread about how a big wave of invites just went out!

So I log in and check out my account section, and believe it or not, I didn't receive a Diablo 3 Beta Invitation!

So crazy!

Haha. There is no beta!