Check your Bnet accounts =)

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
I got allz excited and everything :( is it cause I'm Canadian?
11/14/2011 06:59 PMPosted by Smooth
just got my invite this afternoon. Took them !@#$ing long enough.

That's appreciation, right there.
I got in! Downloading right now. YAY
Woohooooo!!!

Nope.
11/14/2011 07:05 PMPosted by GarbageCan
you guys.... it's monday. the wave of beta keys sent out is blizzard's contest/sweepstakes thing probably. every monday blizzard is sending out 200 beta keys until December something

Nope. WAY too many people here for them to all be Facebook sweepstakes. If you look, more posts than not in this thread got in. Not to mention, a number of them said they didn't do the Facebook thing.
Thrilled. Just checked, installing as we speak.

I hereby solemnly swear to enjoy this opportunity even more, specifically for those who've opted and are still waiting. I'll play hard for YOU.
11/14/2011 06:09 PMPosted by Chardae
Act 1 was siiiiick. Game is quite buggy but man is this game gonna melt your face when it drops!!!!

Most reports and gameplay videos i've seen reported very few bugs.

You are right ..i lied to get attention ...:| I guess the blue skeletons i encountered really do through bombs that blow up are really giant boxes that blast pink like a firework that take up 1/2 the screen.

Anyway ....how do i report the bugs. BLizz said something that they have a log thats automatically made but If there's a way to report I would like to.
11/14/2011 07:09 PMPosted by Chardae
you guys.... it's monday. the wave of beta keys sent out is blizzard's contest/sweepstakes thing probably. every monday blizzard is sending out 200 beta keys until December something

Nope. WAY too many people here for them to all be Facebook sweepstakes. If you look, more posts than not in this thread got in. Not to mention, a number of them said they didn't do the Facebook thing.

Yeah thanks, just rub it in... WAY TOO MANY people eh? ;)

Man, how that sucks... today's a bad day for a lot of fans...

Still glad for all those who got invited ;) Have fun y'all!
Not today =(
Just checked my email, I got in :D

Most reports and gameplay videos i've seen reported very few bugs.

You are right ..i lied to get attention ...:| I guess the blue skeletons i encountered really do through bombs that blow up are really giant boxes that blast pink like a firework that take up 1/2 the screen.

Anyway ....how do i report the bugs. BLizz said something that they have a log thats automatically made but If there's a way to report I would like to.

Sounds like you probably need to update your graphics drivers. That's a graphical issue, not really a bug. There is a bug forum..take screenshots and post them there.
<---- Sad
I already cleared it on a Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor. The beta was a fun experience, but it isn't that long yet.

Sounds like you probably need to update your graphics drivers. That's a graphical issue, not really a bug. There is a bug forum..take screenshots and post them there.

Pretty sure games being compatable/non-capatable with graphic drivers falls under the bug catagory. Good effort tho. And don't argue about it. It's been posted by blizz in the past with graphic compatability issues with certain cards.
Im in too... Im not FnF and did the Facebook Sweepstakes.
This is a very good sign. This is probably the biggest public invite wave yet.

Could mean they're finally stress testing....

inc home stretch =)
OMG OMG OMG IM IN !! Wahoo ! The balance has been restored to the world ! YAY !!!
Yay. Got in.
Just got my invite earlier today while i was in class. Check my email when the professor wasnt looking and almost pieed my pants when I read it.