Very unhappy camper right now.....

General Discussion
I just looked on facebook and my friends status " GOT HIS D3 BETA KEY TODAY!!" just made me angry. Its bad enough Ive known him my whole life, he lives 7 houses from me and got a beta key before me. But its worse when you are the one who told him to get into the sweepstakes and join the opt in beta. Even more horrendous when you buy 3 versions of Diablo 3 to help others see how amazing diablo is, and purchase star craft 2 because you are a blizzard fan. I am just so upset right now it isn't funny. But hey, it is random i guess so i can not be THAT angry.... jsut upsetting he got one and i didnt, even though ive been a bigger fan then he ever will!!! :) keep sending out cd-keys please
Hehe, we are both "Bitter Bettys" :P
You should kill him and take his key.
its just, i have been a super fan, spent countless hours on the game. I got him to sign up for the sweepstakes.... and he won i did not... i mean, whats the fun if you cannot play with a friend right :( this day has turned around for the worst for me
He probly got it via opt in. Blizzard has not sent facebook invites out yet.
`
i texted his brother and told him id buy him buffalo wild wings and give him $50 to write the key down unplug his brothers computer and run the key over to my house
fyi, they don't really send out cd-keys like before if you opt-in. they are kinda linked with your account. no need to type cdkeys.
Yeah isnt facebook invites like a link, then you log into your bnet account? I think the ones who win an extra key just put there friends email am i right?
This is how I feel every time a wave of beta keys goes out and people post "ZOMG FINALLY I GOT IN" like that's relevant enough to start a new thread. It's like holding my eyes to a cheese grater every time I see it. Those smug jerks!
All these complainers feeling that they deserve it more than the next joe schmoe. Retail will be out soon.
11/21/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Hellvor
I just looked on facebook and my friends status " GOT HIS D3 BETA KEY TODAY!!" just made me angry. Its bad enough Ive known him my whole life, he lives 7 houses from me and got a beta key before me. But its worse when you are the one who told him to get into the sweepstakes and join the opt in beta. Even more horrendous when you buy 3 versions of Diablo 3 to help others see how amazing diablo is, and purchase star craft 2 because you are a blizzard fan. I am just so upset right now it isn't funny. But hey, it is random i guess so i can not be THAT angry.... jsut upsetting he got one and i didnt, even though ive been a bigger fan then he ever will!!! :) keep sending out cd-keys please

He lives 7 houses away, just go over and play through the game (apparently it's like 2 hours long) once in a while.
im home from college on break, and i dont want to like take over his computer.... who can jsut sit there and plah the game once and stop.... you sir must be crazy if you think i am capable of that
11/21/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Budsmcdanky
You should kill him and take his key.

sneak into his room while hes sleeping and.... BREAK HIS COMPUTER!!!
oh i would, but it cost him like 1300 so i wont
plus he will know who did it
11/21/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Hellvor
he lives 7 houses from me

Heaven forbid you.. you know... go to his house and play the beta with him....
If he has time to play, he will be relatively bored in like 2 days so I'm sure you could go and play.
Just use his acc/pw. Simple. D3 beta client doesn't require authenticator so he never has to give you that to change his password. How you think people are renting it so much?

If one of my IRL gaming friends got in I'm sure they would let some others play it.

Plus like others stated, he'll be bored in a few hours. Might come back to farm here and there, but the 24/7 need-to-play-d3 rush ends after 2-3 skeleton king runs and you see all the skills.
So in other words, you know someone seven houses from you who will probably let you come over and play on his beta account.

Yeah, rough life you've got.