WOW4.3 release this week-D3Release date inc?

General Discussion
That... The WOW, big patch its going out this week, we can see a D3 release date very very soon? this week?
I don't see how a WoW patch has any impact on Diablo 3's release date or announcement...
You should totally expect the release date the same day as the patch cause everyone knows WoW and diablo3 are perfectly connected to each other

But seriously WoW has nothing to do with diablo so patch or no patch it doesn't matter
yep probably
11/27/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Gamemaster
You should totally expect the release date the same day as the patch cause everyone knows WoW and diablo3 are perfectly connected to each other<br /><br /><br />But seriously WoW has nothing to do with diablo so patch or no patch it doesn't matter

They have a lot to do with each other. Both are made by Blizz, and D3 will take many people with it.

Now as it relates to a release date, that is well, more tenuous.
Hopefully they may announce a release date at the Spike VGA. But that's wishful thinking.
11/27/2011 07:49 PMPosted by Askari
Hopefully they may announce a release date at the Spike VGA. But that's wishful thinking.

This is my gut feeling.
They are connected, in different ways, I say it cause, it’s the last content ppl can see before Diablo3 release, it’s a patch to try keeping ppl playing wow, it have a lot of changes, and then throwing D3.<br />I never expect the release date before 4.3 WoW patch, I mean, now it can be any moment.<br />
OP - your post confuses me.

But I think that if the game is coming out any time soon we will see a release announcement at the Spike thing or on the 30th (the 15th Anniversary of Diablo).
True, with 4.3 done and dusted, which is a very large patch, the next release from blizzard should be diablo 3!
Till that day I will be riding around wow on Tyrael's Charger.
True, with 4.3 done and dusted, which is a very large patch, the next release from blizzard should be diablo 3!

Till that day I will be riding around wow on Tyrael's Charger.

Hmm, that's an interesting point. Patch 4.4, if there will be one, shouldn't come out for another 4-6 months.

I agree with that statement as well. I see nothing but Diablo 3 being next for Blizzard.

But as far as announcing the date, I doubt it'll be anytime soon. Most likely before christmas.
they already stated they'll be making the announcement the following week on the 7th of dec
11/27/2011 05:29 PMPosted by BazDefunct
I don't see how a WoW patch has any impact on Diablo 3's release date or announcement...
11/27/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Rnk
they already stated they'll be making the announcement the following week on the 7th of dec

Link please? So many trolls today.
11/27/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Rnk

please post the link :D
11/27/2011 11:09 PMPosted by Randomed
<br />please post the link :D

hes trolling
You should totally expect the release date the same day as the patch cause everyone knows WoW and diablo3 are perfectly connected to each other<br /><br /><br />But seriously WoW has nothing to do with diablo so patch or no patch it doesn't matter
<br /><br />They have a lot to do with each other. Both are made by Blizz, and D3 will take many people with it.<br /><br />Now as it relates to a release date, that is well, more tenuous.

Because you can't play more then one game at a time, right?
AKuma, 4.3 is the FINAL patch for wow this expansion. Been said many times. Especially by Mike Morhaime.
I'm expecting a release date from today to the end of the year...