Tribes beta for Diablo beta?

General Discussion
I have a Tribes beta key and I would trade it for a Diablo 3 Facebook beta code. I figure this is a long shot but figure I would give it a try, also hope this is not against form rules.
Tribes is an awful awful game. I played the beta for ten minutes and then quit to go read a book.
^ Quiet you! I know this, I'm hoping someone that got into beta via FB does not though :)
Tribes keys are a dime a dozen.
Tribes? As in the capture the flag game? Is there a new one coming out? I haven't played since the 2nd one.
11/23/2011 11:06 AMPosted by BubbleLee
Tribes? As in the capture the flag game? Is there a new one coming out? I haven't played since the 2nd one.

Yup. It's being recreated as a f2p game, by the creators of Global Agenda. The original Tribes was such a fun game..
Tribes Ascend is actually a pretty AWESOME game... the only real recent PC shooter I know of thus far...

That said, you get like 4 Beta keys when you buy the preorder thing... -.- so LOL don't be ripped off...

Ive put in an hour or so on Tribes... seems...meh. I imagine it will be a bit more exciting once you open other classes/upgrades... but that would require me to invest a lot of time in a meh game!