Diablo is the ONLY thing.

General Discussion
Keeping me going on through this life. Cant wait to play unhealthy amounts of this game! :)

p.s my life sucks
11/24/2011 11:46 PMPosted by Boundaries
p.s my life sucks

clearly
p.s my life sucks
clearly
This
I feel sad for you. Hope you will find happiness in this life.

/sips Lipton Tea
You should look for other things in life to be excited about. I guarantee you D3 is not the only thing good in this world we live in.
could be worse, you could not have a computer at all.
11/25/2011 01:33 AMPosted by Ravness
could be worse, you could not have a computer at all.

What the fu...
wut's gonna happen to you if the game flops :(
11/24/2011 11:46 PMPosted by Boundaries
Keeping me going on through this life. Cant wait to play unhealthy amounts of this game! :)<br /><br />p.s my life sucks

Me too dude, although i'm not relying on it.
Can't wait for it to come out. Then epic life decisions: Do I try to have a real life, or go back to d2 style nerdfest for years..
If you're serious, then I really really hope you learn soon to not put all your energy, hope, love, and passion into a computer game. It will ultimately NEVER live up to the expectations you build for it. There are solid things in this world, games especially are not one of them.

If you're joking, then get a cat. More specifically, a Cornish Rex. They're warm and fuzzy.
Diablo 3 is absolutely worth the wait.
i <3 you boundaries. be my friend?
Your probably some emo kid that thinks that the whole world revolves around you. Well guess what... it doesn't. Grow up and take responsibility, your life is never gonna get better if your lazy. Be thankful your not living somewhere life Africa, where everyday is a fight for survival.
As much as I want Diablo 3... i'm not to the extent of where it's the only thing I can think about. :D