idea for bliz

General Discussion
charge 10$ more for your game then your planning too, and in exchange give every account a 10 dollar opening balance to use on the RMAH. it will let people try the auction house and put some money in the system
Uhm... aren't they already attending to this issue with people allowed a number of free postings on the RMAH to encourage them?
This exact idea was already posted and shot down. If it's an option, whatever, but don't force us to pay more for something we don't want.
KhaydarinXxX, please stop making 1000000 threads. THANK YOU.<br />Especially when the subject has already been brought up.
KhaydarinXxX, please stop making 1000000 threads. THANK YOU.<br />Especially when the subject has already been brought up.

stop harassing me and trolling my valuable posts please.
I am not trolling or harassing you.
It is just annoying to see people create threads after threads, and most of the time there's already one about that and the subject has already been brought up.
Thanks.
i guess i should read every thread ever posted in the history of blizzard before i say anything on the forums
Indeed, or at least check if there's a thread on the subject.
11/27/2011 05:01 PMPosted by KhaydarinXxX
charge 10$ more for your game then your planning too, and in exchange give every account a 10 dollar opening balance to use on the RMAH. it will let people try the auction house and put some money in the system

This doesnt make any sense. Blizzard is making it entirely optional for people to use the RMAH. Your strategy is forcing them to.

It isnt "letting people try the auction house" so much as your "forcing them to use it by charging them 10$ extra"
Wow OP what's wrong with you lol. They're already giving a few free listings to encourage people to sell, and the people that are going to buy will buy no matter what. All adding $10 balance is going to do is shoot up the price of "starting" gear and make everyone start with handed-down gear rather than go through the game the first time.
So if I didn't want to use the RMAH, I'd have to go through the rigamarole of cashing out and losing some of the money through transaction fees by Blizzard and/or PayPal, in order to get that $10 back.

Absolutely terrrible idea, sorry.
Pretty sure putting the price of the game $10 above the usual/expected new PC game price wouldn't be a good marketing decision.
What about the people that don't want to use the RMAH?
why charge $10 more, why not just buy the game for it current price, and then the customer can choose to put $10 on if they want to. This is on of the most illogical ideas I have seen on this forum yet. its almost worse than faceitalls suggestions.
11/27/2011 05:22 PMPosted by KhaydarinXxX
i guess i should read every thread ever posted in the history of blizzard before i say anything on the forums

Or, you know, learn to use the search function.
What? As stated the free listings are the candy, using your plan only alienates users.