Ok, so we capped out. 1/17/2012 Continued!

General Discussion
1 2 3 22 Next
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3595571807

Edit made to the year I had 2011 in the title, my bad!
I've been meaning to ask you, where is the money in the industry for predicting release dates?

I'm very curious.
501 pages, all I needed was the original post.

Great read!
501 pages, all I needed was the original post. <br /><br /><br />Great read!
<br /><br />Great read... and highly misleading and innacurate. <br /><br />Blizzard would've announced by now if the game was coming in January. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Negative.

why do they need leave a specific amount of time prior to release?

Do you need to prepare your gaming area and chair/toilet?
Negative.

why do they need leave a specific amount of time prior to release?

Do you need to prepare your gaming area and chair/toilet?

Yep.

No really, they don't. It's just everyone seems to think that because they followed a pattern for WoW, it will happen with D3 too!

Does that mean it will, no, but that doesn't stop people from thinking it has to happen like that.
What I said has nothing to do with WoW...

It is standard business practice to announce the release date for a game several months in advance in order to increase sales.

Yes I know, but that wasn't point.

My point was simply that most people who what you said, are saying it based off WoW's expansion date announcements and release dates.

Perhaps yes, it was my bad for assuming you were doing the same thing, but that is all my point was. Relax.

With that being said, there have been plenty of games where the announcement for the game's release date came only 1 month before the game come out, or less.
you'll be playing d3 on xmas
501 pages, all I needed was the original post. <br /><br /><br />Great read!
<br /><br />Great read... and highly misleading and innacurate. <br /><br />Blizzard would've announced by now if the game was coming in January. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

They will announce in early middle of December. It will go right alone with the Diablo 3 book. "The book of Cain" (which is the book leah is reading in the black soulstone) is being released on 12/13/2011 which is 3 days after they should be making the announcement.
11/25/2011 05:18 PMPosted by Rnk

I don't think we will well I will but that's because I have the beta LOL!
11/25/2011 05:23 PMPosted by Druwin
They will announce in early middle of December.

No they won't, and hopefully when they fail to announce the release date during the spike TV awards you and everyone else will finally admit it won't be out Jan 17th. Although the more likley scenario is that you fanatics will find some other broken reasoning to continue believeing it will be out in January.

Oh, and by the way Druwin you've still failed to respond to almost every point of yours I've refuted (like how COD+D3 would have made for a growth year for ATVI)
11/25/2011 05:18 PMPosted by Rnk

Bad troll.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3595346308

Please read this guys. This confirmed my gut feelings that diablo 3 will be released in April or May.
It'll be out when it's out.
11/25/2011 05:31 PMPosted by BazDefunct
They will announce in early middle of December.
<br /><br />No they won't, and hopefully when they fail to announce the release date during the spike TV awards you and everyone else will finally admit it won't be out Jan 17th. Although the more likley scenario is that you fanatics will find some other broken reasoning to continue believeing it will be out in January.<br /><br />Oh, and by the way Druwin you've still failed to respond to almost every point of yours I've refuted (like how COD+D3 would have made for a growth year for ATVI)

ATVI are not the owners of Blizzard. They are simply large scale shareholders. But then again who isn't the CEO game himself another 700,000 shares on 11/15/2011 at a nice little price of $12.83. So MW3 is not considered Blizzard profit. Blizzard did have another mass profit year and they did so as I stated before with out a release. They sold instead Gift shop items and the wow fans bought them in the millions.

I try to respond to every ones posts but when you continue to argue with me of the "proven" fact items then I stop talking to you. Most of this thread is my hard data mixed with my "I think this is right." But the factual data is what you keep calling into question . I am correct and you are wrong, I know it, I don't care if you get it so i'm done talking to you about it. But if you want to talk about the opinion part of my post I'll go all day! <3