Ok, so we capped out. 1/17/2012 Continued!

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 22 Next
11/29/2011 11:02 AMPosted by Jem
Im wondering why people think it will be announced at the VGA Awards. Are game companies even there? I just thought it was some show and people vote and they just reveal the winners. I doubt a blizzard guy will go "THANKS GUYS, WELL D3 IS COMING OUT BLAH BLAH"

They are releasing a full cinematic at the VGA's! Watch and see my friends!
I'm not taking credit for this, but I thought it was an interesting analysis.

- Diablo 3 will be released on January 17th, 2012. Why? Because the free 30 days trial period of SWTOR expires exactly mid January.

- Diablo 3's release date will be announced in 2 weeks on Dec 10, 2011 during the Spike Video Game Awards. Why? Because a.) SWTOR launches 5 days later, b.) competitor BioWare also reveals their new strategy game during the show, and c.) Blizzard did the same with the announcement of WoW “The Burning Crusade” which, by the way, has once been pushed back from a late 2006 release to mid January 2007 as well – same situation as with Diablo 3.

- Amazon knows NOTHING. It’s all just placeholders.

- Selling of Diablo 3 merchandise has begun: Tyrael hoodie, SteelSeries mouse, pad, headset etc. The “Book of Cain” will be released on Dec 13, 2011 – 3 days after the release date has been announced during the VGA.

- I expect a big, final Diablo 3 stress test with a lot of additional beta invites starting mid December, when SWTOR launches.

That's bastard stole my data!
Diablo just tweeted:

Diablo III's full opening cinematic will make its world premiere at the @SPIKE_TV Video Game Awards! http://ow.ly/7Kjws #Blizzard #VGA #D3

Looks like you might be right Druwin.

WHERE IS BAZ AT NOW? HATERS GET READY!
That's bastard stole my data!

Daeity might have stole your data, but didn't you took 17 january from him?

Might be wrong tho...

Or maybe you both take things from each others!

A lot more are reading this forum anyway... but don't say victory before 10 december bro ;)
Then watch at the end of the cinematic "Coming early 2012.." and every Diablo fanboy on here rages. They can release a full cinematic without a release date.. You guys are seriously expecting a text drop like "Coming January 2012.." when it fades out or something? This isn't a movie trailer lol.

While I hope they do announce the date, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. That would mean thegame is releasing a month and a week later, which would be the soonest ever for Blizzard right? Early Feb seems way more realistic if they do announce it at Spike VGA.
Honestly if they announce at Spike I will call this a major win!

I am so stoked!
“Gamer God” Award To Be Bestowed Upon Blizzard Entertainment Founders
And World Premiere Of New Footage From “Diablo III” To Be Shown
I'm just relieved that Druwin is taking a possible confirmation of a fairly obvious and safe prediction in stride!
they would never, ever, not a million years, announce a game release date at spike's VGA. do you people know anything about blizzard at all?
Apparently not.
THEY DO NOT USE THIRD-PARTY SOURCES FOR MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!
How many times do I have to say this?

11/30/2011 07:34 PMPosted by QQ
people who actually know how businesses work is lol'ing.

lol qq more qq

great grammar by the way. sure youre not 15?

plus, i disagree with a 17jan12 release. however, it could happen that way i simply dont see it because blizzard always delays and delays... delays... delays... game of the year
11/30/2011 07:45 PMPosted by QQ
Thanks for showing the internet that you're another home-schooled retard. Thanks.

nope. public school all the way. youre the retard who said "a 15 year old who can actually complete coherent sentences" and didnt even have correct grammar in your post (i know conjugating the verb "to be" is super hard), showing the internet youre either younger than 15, or dumber than a 15 year old
Wouldn't be shocked if the end of the trailer had the release date. Wishful thinking perhaps, but what better venue to get gamers going nuts over the release than hitting a massive crowd of them at video game awards and on tv. Even people that aren't following it will remember how awesome Diablo 2 was. Perfect opportunity.
11/30/2011 08:03 PMPosted by QQ
I'm lol'ing so hard. American public school /facepalm - no wonder...

and where did i mention that i went to grade school in america?

edit- oh yea and nice way to realize you sound like an idiot so you attack the wrong country. one that im not from. good job! really proving how smart you are
11/30/2011 08:18 PMPosted by Brandon
I'm lol'ing so hard. American public school /facepalm - no wonder...

You should both get a room.. this thread isnt the place to see who is the most immature or without proper social skills.
11/30/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Phoennixx

You should both get a room.. this thread isnt the place to see who is the most immature or without proper social skills.

Yeah! Anyone seen Baz? Where did the haters run off to?
11/30/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Druwin
WHERE IS BAZ AT NOW? HATERS GET READY!

I'm right here, and last I checked a cinematic wasn't a release date :)