Walmart's projected release date: 02/7/2012

General Discussion
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Diablo-III-Collector-s-Edition-PC-Mac-PC/19237344

i hope this is all wrong
Because Walmart knows release dates before Blizzard? Cmon!!!
Retailers make these up. We have a new date from another retailer at least twice daily.
11/28/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Exalted

Geez why soo much hate? All she did was post a non-opinionated release date that she found on Walmart.com
I have started a new supermarket chain called SuperMarios SuperMarket - Come in and grab a SuperMarioKart and fill it up with goodies

I also sell pre-orders of D3 and my release date is 25th December 2011 so that I can accept pre-orders.

Please go and create 1000 threads based upon this projected release date now, thanks.
Yous people need to chill? I think walmart is closer than that amazon prediction. I want Gamestop to throw some skin in this game, they seem to be taking the safe route of not putting up any "release date" thus far.

I can't wait to see which retailer gets it or closest, lol.
Take it with a grain of salt, but it may not be far off. Blizzard's sales dept likely gives its retailers some estimate as to when a major title such as D3 is going to launch, so each respective store can do the finances.

For example, if Walmart has 100,000 people listed with D3 pre-ordered, Walmart will want to factor that projected 6 million dollars into its quarterly finances.
11/28/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Exalted
Eventually walmart will guess a release date correctly

If they don't go out of business first