"No Beta Club" - December 2011.

General Discussion
Two accounts and FB and no beta key. I have never been in a Blizz beta except when SC2 went pre-order opt-in. Blizz betas are the worst, every other conpany lets me into beta but not Blizz the one company I want to be on.
12/01/2011 08:38 PMPosted by DirtSpider
Two accounts and FB and no beta key. I have never been in a Blizz beta except when SC2 went pre-order opt-in. Blizz betas are the worst, every other conpany let's me into beta but not Blizz the one company I want to be on.

same, 2 accounts, both with the starcraft and diablo 2 expansions. and this one also has my SC2 copy. i have been in opt in for diablo 3 since before sc2 beta was live.

and a month after i got my sc2 beta key form preorder (which i used on my main account/ this one), my other account gets in sc2 beta via "opt-in". brilliant job blizzard.

i enetered the facebook contest within 5 min of it going live. i own 4 copies of both diablo 2 and starcraft 2 with their expansions. and starcraft 2.

i beta test all of insomniac games as i get friends and family access to all thier betas. (since 2008) and during resistance 3 me and 2 freind found and first successfully reproduced a bug IG had been trying to reproduce for 2 weeks. i have also applied at insomniac games and blizzard as a QA tester.

AND it was my birthday yesterday..

guess what? still no D3 beta key for me :(
1 account.

Wow (inactive)

battlechest Starcraft and broodwars.

Starcraft 2

Warcraft 3 ROC and Frozen Throne

But no beta key :{
Patience monty....climb the ladder.....

/sips coffee
Room for one more?
1 account, with SC:A,SC2, WoW(inactive) and Diablo 2.
Somewhat optimistic, but I am handling myself.
2 Accounts, no key yet, not expecting one. :(
LIKE EH BOSS (im canadian boom)
I don't know what the big deal is. I never play diablo. Don't even like the game really. I'm in beta.

Try harder.
@vVz yet you're posting on the forums? Troll much?

/sips Kombucha
I am ashamed to be in this club :(
I've resigned myself to the fact i'm not getting a beta key. Not checking my account anymore.

It's all good, got a lot of other games to play, BF3, Skyrim, WoW, etc.....

-SR

@empty Yep. Bored with my beta account I got forever ago.

FYI: The game is awesome. Just bought a D3 towel to shower with everyday. Thats how excited I am.
/salute

/cry
i hate this club.
i want beta key so i can LEAVE!!!!
(no offense guysss)
I've resigned myself to the fact i'm not getting a beta key. Not checking my account anymore.

It's all good, got a lot of other games to play, BF3, Skyrim, WoW, etc.....

-SR

This too :(.

Unfortunately I am sick of Skyrim (just as bloody shallow as Oblivion), don't enjoy BF3/MW3 and until Serious Sam 3 comes out am stuck for games to play (right now Nexus Wars is keeping me busy in Starcraft). Contemplating going back to WoW at the moment *shudder*.
No beta for me. I never get anything :(
I'm more interested in an official release date to be honest. Unless they announce that soon, I am starting to doubt they'll be able to get it out in Q1 2012 like everyone expects.
No beta for me.