Got the beta lately?

General Discussion
Has anyone in the community gotten into the beta with opt-in or Facebook drawing THIS week? Just trying to get a grasp on the numbers of invites going out this week etc...
in my dreams i did
How many retards are going to ask this every week?

Just trying to get a grasp on the numbers of retards posting on the forums this week etc...

Well, if we count you we are presently at one :)

Just trying to get a grasp on the numbers of retards posting on the forums this week etc...

Well, if we count you we are presently at one :)

/like
I hate how a simple question gets turned into rude comments so quickly. And OP as far as I know I have not seen anyone new in beta
11/30/2011 04:15 PMPosted by DocSun
I hate how a simple question gets turned into rude comments so quickly. And OP as far as I know I have not seen anyone new in beta

Tell me about it. Ya, this is why I made the thread. It seems like most other weeks I have seen at least 5 people coming on and yelling about how they got in this way or that way. But this week, only crickets.

I understand you.
Better wake up with nothing than wet dreaming about it...
Who's !!#! do I have to suck to get a beta key around here =P My friend got one and he never played Diablo 2 or 1. I have been playing since Diablo 1 was in its glory days. I feel heartbroken lol