Name one thing you like about diablo III...

General Discussion
Now that we have some of the things people like, what is the one thing you dislike about it?
For me it was only 4 player co-op, I really wish they would have kept it at least at 6 if not 8. :(
It feels exactly like a prettier D2.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: That's a compliment.
Every single thing!!!
The skill system.
You can solo. No need to revolve my life around a guild.
no targets + rng to determine how a spell hits or misses, but entirely up to our aiming... among many other things, but this is the big difference, and likewise, why WoW has lost its flavor (besides it being overplayed by me)

not really anything i DONT like

4 player cap is a bit weak, but i understand why it is there, and it should be, at least for matchmaking...
Unique names
16+ player games
true pking
hardcore without safety nets
awesome graphics

oh wait woops thats the opposite of what you asked

glad names arent unique
glad pking is gone
hardcores saftey nets = what exactly? (they took out the safety net of auto quitting before death)
graphics are a bit blurry, but fine
Now that we have some of the things people like, what is the one thing you dislike about it?
For me it was only 4 player co-op, I really wish they would have kept it at least at 6 if not 8. :(

All that was said in sarcasm.

11/30/2011 03:56 AMPosted by Cloudshaker
true pking

no one says "pking" anymore. go play Runescape if you want "true pking"

hardcore without safety nets

they actually removed the last safety net. Because its online based, you can no longer just unplug your comp when you're !@#$ed.

awesome graphics

gtfo and go play crysis or whatever the fck you want.

Stop whining like a little b*tch. Don't like it, DON'T PLAY IT -- Blizzard owes you nothing. gg kid.
Everything.
Edited for spam.
The one thing I like is that it is an rpg that can be experience solo with no chat channels - so I can experience the game on my own time without having to deal with little pricks like Cloudshaker that do nothing but whine about the game in chat, while they do nothing but sit on their mount and ride around the tree near the Stormwind auction house.
Runes. Easily the most interesting cool idea for D3.
How the bodies of my enemies fly away from my Barbarian when I smash them in the face.

Whichever developer said, "You know what we should steal from Titan Quest? High-speed ragdoll physics," I love you.
11/30/2011 04:40 PMPosted by ZeroGhosT
The one thing I like is that it is an rpg that can be experience solo with no chat channels - so I can experience the game on my own time without having to deal with little pricks like Cloudshaker that do nothing but whine about the game in chat, while they do nothing but sit on their mount and ride around the tree near the Stormwind auction house.

chat channels, as far as i know, actually, will exist, tho u never hafta step foot into them...
The story.
The enchantress being a les bo.
for me skill system is cool and graphics are awsome but id like to add negative opinion

it lacks drops in d2 when u farm u mybe dont get good unique but so many things u could get runes skillers facets even white items could be usefull for making sockets, there were so many content i cant even remember and was rewarding in any case and d3 is just ... i play 5 hours and i dont get nothing not even gold in a3 coz i die too much but overall it still can be improved

and yes i LOVED trading and making deals with other ppl for items... which is compleatly dead now