We need a release date for the release date

General Discussion
I understand that blizzard is unprepared to give us a release date. What I would like to hear from blizzard is their release date release date. That is to say, on what day will you announce the day you will release diablo III?
Some "speculation" on Dec 10th. #SVGA
I for one am further hoping to get a release date for the release of the release date...

"Are we there yet?"

/smacks OP w/ a rolled up Newspaper
We need a release date for the release date dawg! <-- that's better :)
I for one am further hoping to get a release date for the release of the release date...

"Are we there yet?"

Owww...

An addendum to my original post. If you ask anyone in any kind of stressful situation (like a medical emergency or missing child). They will all tell you the same thing "It's not knowing that's the most painful, I just want to know". Knowing something puts people at ease.

People just like to know the plan, even if it's wrong or inaccurate. If Blizzard said "the plan is January 17th" I could stop thinking about it and move on to something else until then. If January 12 they said "the plan is February 22" I would be frustrated certainly but not half as frustrated as when the beta started and I spent over an hour a day spamming f5 and trying to log into the beta client with 4 different accounts. Q1 2012 after 3.5 years of waiting is just not enough )-:
obligatory "we must go deeper" comment
/smacks OP w/ a M-4 butt
11/30/2011 09:11 PMPosted by Raginhart
/smacks OP w/ a M-4 butt

Owwww, my skiiin
We need a release date for the release date dawg! <-- that's better :)

I think what you mean is:

Yo dawg I heard you like release dates so we givin you a release date for your release date so you can hear about releases while you hear about releases.
If you got an answer, would today be the release date of the release date of the release date?
11/30/2011 09:11 PMPosted by Honor
obligatory "we must go deeper" comment

I can go as far as a release date for the release date of the release date. Any further is meaningless.
Knowing the release date won't change anything sadly. Won't make the game come out any sooner.

I've stopped worrying about such things and just enjoy doing what the hell ever I can find to do that isn't WoW.
I'm hoping before the end of the year...
I totally posted this exact same statement on a random "WHENZ TEH RELEES DATE" post like a week ago. Good taste!
Plz give us a relase date for the relase date for the relase date for the relase date for the relase date of the release date.
Please don't give blizzard any ideas.. They'll release dateception us.
11/30/2011 09:03 PMPosted by Phoennixx

"While we understand your concern, threats of personal violence with a weapon cannot be tolerated on these forums. 24 hour ban."

/startsarcasmfont I can't believe no one reported you! /endsarcasmfont
Today could well be the day...