Multiple accounts off 1 cd key?

General Discussion
Just to satisfy my curiousty or my lack of knowledge!

Could any one tell me if we will be able to creat more then 1 account with a cd key when d3 comes out?

For example say I am an awesome player and have filled all 10 character slots and all 350 bank slots in shared stash ! which I will in time !

Will we be allowed to create multiples so that we can have an even larger stash for all our hard earned gear? Just like we could in diablo 2 .

I have not read any thing on it so if I missed it my bad!

what do we all think of this idea?

see ya all in inferno mode !!!
Just to satisfy my curiousty or my lack of knowledge!

Could any one tell me if we will be able to creat more then 1 account with a cd key when d3 comes out?

In order to get another account you need to buy another copy of Diablo 3. This will provide you with another shared stash to buy out and 10 more character slots.

We haven't been told anything, but its a possibility that we could increase the character slots of our accounts, we just don't know what Blizzard has in store for us come release and post-release.
Very Highly unlikely. However I bet they will let you buy additional character slots if you run out.
I SEE THEM doing a +10 more character slots as a micro transaction or more bank space.