New breakingNews 48hour server down?

General Discussion
The new breaking new say! 48hours down?!?!
i got the beta yesterday ! and cannot play until 2 day ! ????
where you see this
Log on DiabloIII and u will see the BreakingNews lol

Hman, i dont care i speak broken english
No.. they're saying there have been so many login issues in the past 48 hours that they're leaving the game down until 12pm pst on saturday (tomorrow), to sort things out.
Servers are DOWN. Next status update will be at 12am PST / 3am EST Saturday, December 10, 2011.
In order to better troubleshoot the current login issues players have been experiencing over the last 48 hours, we've brought down the Diablo III test servers for the remainder of the night in order to perform urgent maintenance. We will provide a further update on Saturday, December 10 at approximately 12:00p.m. PST. We appreciate your patience while we work to address these issues.
Wow. Looks like I have time to play Skyrim again.
i dont have a beta kkey i thought there was a post
We've just posted about this and you can find it here as well as in the Breaking News: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3711311405

For GENERALDEATH's sake:

12/09/2011 05:34 PMPosted by Nethaera
In order to better troubleshoot the current login issues players have been experiencing over the last 48 hours, we've brought down the Diablo III test servers for the remainder of the night in order to perform urgent maintenance. We will provide a further update on Saturday, December 10 at approximately 12:00p.m. PST. We appreciate your patience while we work to address these issues.