Which npc from D1/2 would you like to return?

General Discussion
We all have our favorite npcs from the previous titles. Who would you like to see return, and why? Is there anyone you would like to NOT bring back?

Personally I hope that Gheed makes an appearance at some point. He was my favorite of all the gambling merchants. That big fluffy coat was so boss.
Ahh, fresh meat!
Griswold was the best blacksmith in Sanctuary! Too bad he's dead...
I'd really like to see Natalyia, or another Assassin from the Viz-Jaq'taar order.

Or, really, I'd like to see all previous classes represented in some way or another through the game, even if light cameos.

Diablo

I have a good feeling.
The Butcher would be epic
Why not Andariel? Soj runs anyone?
I'd really like to see Natalyia, or another Assassin from the Viz-Jaq'taar order.

Or, really, I'd like to see all previous classes represented in some way or another through the game, even if light cameos.

Oh yeah I forgot about natalya. I hope they bring her back too. She was way too mysterious to not explain at some point.
Mephisto. I really have a connection with him. we are alike in many ways, being that we are floating skeleton demon things.
12/21/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Elusional
Mephisto. I really have a connection with him. we are alike in many ways, being that we are floating skeleton demon things.

Job interviews must be awkward for you
I would say gheed but I spent literally hours collecting gold so I could gamble out dual leach rings with decent stats. Hell I probably owe gheed money...........man that would suck.
i would have to say natalyia also we didnt get too much information on her or her people in-game so well see whats in store =)
FARNHAM! WOOOOO!
"Hail to you, Champion."

Jamella
The well endowed topless succubi from Diablo I of course.
duriel
natalya!
Those lizard/snake guys and the monsters that shot lightning in Diablo 1...those were annoying as hell! (no pun intended)