Nice amount of questions answered by blizzard

General Discussion
They flat out tell you its nothing to do w/ the SK thing.

Are you really that... obtuse?
Acute
and its still funny there are people that are clinging to the hope its SK as the problem. How many times and how many ways do they have to tell you no or explain to you that it has nothing to do it with. But i guess there will always be people that call everyone liars and mis-interpret everything. I guess everyone has to find a way to feel good about themselves. SK is not the reason, and the people that actually believe this is getting smaller and smaller.

To the person about the murder.. trying to compare murder to them and everyone else saying its not SK, is not a very comparable situation. That's like trying to compare a orange and a tiger. something that don't even belong in the same sentence.
Edited for spam.
you didn't read the WHOLE article then did you. you missed the last several questions apparently. They flat out tell you its nothing to do w/ the SK thing. its easy to find, and hard to try to mis interpet that. Heres just one of the comments:

I was wondering ... it is so difficult and painful to say the truth?

I just did. Is it so hard to accept that there is no international conspiracy behind the postponement of a game?
The game was not in the condition we wanted it to be = we postponed it.
It should not be difficult to accept, we do it almost always, is not exactly new.

Even the article that was quoted by the GM tells you, that there may be things holding it up from a world wide release, but its not holding up US or EU release. other things are.

I am laughing at your post because...

A Blue also posted awhile back when people first found the reservations for the name "Mists of Pandaria" and blatantly said that the title of the next expansion was not that. And... What is the name of the next xpac? oh thats right... They WILL lie to you.
12/30/2011 09:46 AMPosted by jeff
good point Jeff. And yes, i would love to hear what the hold up truely is.

Thanks for understanding, I mean blizzard would really be helping themselves by telling us what the hold up is, because then there would be no junk theories, and the community could discuss how they felt about the problem blizzard is working on. Submit ideas and maybe, just maybe blizzard could take those ideas into consideration and give us an amazing game.

Maybe, just maybe, it's already going to be an amazing game, and they just have a big to-do list of little details, polishing, and balancing that wouldn't benefit in the slightest from our "ideas" because we have neither a full version of the game in front of us nor the programming/art/balance expertise needed.

Blizzard would really be helping themselves by doing the job they know how to do, and by NOT revealing all their final stretch fixes and adjustments here. Too many cooks, as the saying goes.

Find something else to do for another month or two.
you didn't read the WHOLE article then did you. you missed the last several questions apparently. They flat out tell you its nothing to do w/ the SK thing. its easy to find, and hard to try to mis interpet that. Heres just one of the comments:

I was wondering ... it is so difficult and painful to say the truth?

I just did. Is it so hard to accept that there is no international conspiracy behind the postponement of a game?
The game was not in the condition we wanted it to be = we postponed it.
It should not be difficult to accept, we do it almost always, is not exactly new.

Even the article that was quoted by the GM tells you, that there may be things holding it up from a world wide release, but its not holding up US or EU release. other things are.

I am laughing at your post because...

A Blue also posted awhile back when people first found the reservations for the name "Mists of Pandaria" and blatantly said that the title of the next expansion was not that. And... What is the name of the next xpac? oh thats right... They WILL lie to you.

Yes, its true they can lie to you, and can you link where this happened plz. Oh, and they reserved the name the night before blizzcon, it was on MMO champion fast, and yes, they were going to deny that simply because they didn't want to announce it over people seeing the trademark named bought the night before, they wanted to make a big public announcement, this actually can't even compare to the current situation.
It would be like, OH HEY GUYZ LETZ RUIN OUR WHOLE BLIZZCON SHOW AND ANNOUNCE THE NAME PUBLICLY ON THE FORUMS FIRST.
So I am kinda really laughing at you.
And yes Jacka, your right lol.. never thought about that, maybe instead of comparing that, comparing tigers and apples.. =p
This is simple, the problem is not the korea. They are simply polishing the game, otherwise, what are all these beta patchs for then?