Pre-Ordering D3 CE

General Discussion
Hey guys i want to pre order the d3 CE. I have looked almost everywhere and they are all sold out. One place i found that still has stock is GameStop. So my question is, if i pre order this CE from GameStop, how exactly will i know when it will be shipped to my residence when there is currently no official release date for the game.

Thank you guys in advance for the help!
Gamestop is notorious for preordering more CE then they actually have.

Edit: but thats not saying you wont get one :). Ive just heard of it happening!
I have pre ordered allot of games from them, usually you will get a email (if you put your email on the contact info and such) when the game is physically shipped out and on it way to your house, most likely from either a fed ex or UPS. Another thing you could do is pre order it and ask them for a in store pickup, where it is shipped to them and you just drive up and pick it up in the store.
thank you guys, i just ordered it online for delivery because the option for in store pickup was not available, cant wait for it haha :P
Gamestop is notorious for preordering more CE then they actually have.

Edit: but thats not saying you wont get one :). Ive just heard of it happening!

With what game(s)? The last three CE's Blizzard has released Gamestop had inventory the day of launch. They'll re-order a set amount and reserve some for launch day.