Korean GRB delays again.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Disable RMAH in Korea, then release the !@#$ing game. Easy as that. If Korea is gonna be a little %^-*!, why should the rest of the world suffer?
01/03/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Gigan
The evidence is there. Look at the dates of all the GRB delays and the annoucements that followed shortly after. Maybe I am too lazy to dig up all that information for one single post, but its there.

Coincidences aren't evidence, and if this was some grand conspiracy to lie about delays and preserve peoples opinions of the RMAH they probably wouldn't have coincided things so obviously that any teenage slueth could piece it together. They control when they make announcements and if they were trying to hide a correlation they're doing a piss-poor job. After all, you managed to break this illuminati level conspiracy all on your own.

Chances are it's all coincidence and Blizzard actually doesn't care how it looks. They ALWAYS take forever in development because the reputation they want to protect is the one they have for releasing very polished games.

I don't believe everything companies tell me, but with NO valid evidence to the contrary I don't blindly assume they're lying to me either.

No conspiracy. Just a chain of events that don't seem so "coincidental"... at all. Also, you seem to get incredibly defensive of Blizzard over my opinion. I certainly hope you don't let opinions irk you that easily in the real world. Sounds like a miserable existence.

I am also sorry that you find this series of dates and announcements to be on an 'illuminati level' of difficulty.
I also never stated that it wasn't a bunch of coincidences. If it is, then that is great. We will all be playing Diablo III sometime in 2012 anyway.

I simply feel that it isn't, from a combination of the factual information that is available on Al Gore's Internets and my experience in the corporate world. Opinions are neat because we are all entitled to them.
For what its worth, greasefire, I don't consider any of this analysis implausible, and I've pretty much been figuring thats whats going on from the beginning.

All I would say is that the reason for the delay really doesn't matter, and its the people getting worked up over the possibility that they are being kept in the dark, and its horrifying that some individuals have come to a different conclusion than they have that are the ones with the problem.

For sure man. Everyone can believe what they wish. That is the beauty of free will. My panties aren't in a bunch over it. Is it frustrating because I want to play this game? Well hell yeah it is.

I just hope people realize that you can't always believe what people tell you, especially if they are getting a paycheck to tell it to you. I could easily be wrong and Blizzard is a lot more trustworthy than I gave them credit for. I just think it is unlikely.
DARN YOU KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No conspiracy. Just a chain of events that don't seem so "coincidental"... at all. Also, you seem to get incredibly defensive of Blizzard over my opinion. I certainly hope you don't let opinions irk you that easily in the real world. Sounds like a miserable existence.

I am also sorry that you find this series of dates and announcements to be on an 'illuminati level' of difficulty.

I'm not defensive of Blizzard but I am sick of braindead conspiracy theorists calling people "sheep" then offering us no reason to believe a word they're saying. What I'm saying is that if Bliz was lying they would probably go to some effort to HIDE IT. But no, they lied about the reason for delaying the game then spoonfed you all the evidence that they're lying. No coincidence at all, they're just the worst liars on the planet.

Like all the kids on this forum you think you understand how businesses operate and procede to bombard the forum with ignorance, and have the nerve to actually be arrogant about it.

we get the bashiok "news" most likely tommorow seeing as it was meant for early this week. altho not all that early lol, its not necessarily late either and i find it ironic that its matched up with the korean decision. perhaps a plan to inform everyone the release date if all goes well and if not then a beta wave or something. that would explain why he made it out somewhat big at first and then in the end doesnt wanna make any promises. Thoughts?
Actually, coincidences are evidence. They're CIRUMSTANTIAL and not concrete evidence, but there is virtually no such thing as concrete evidence, despite what CSI may lead people to believe.

In a criminal court of law, most people are convincted by what amounts to a large series of coincidences. One or two can be explained away, but when you have a dozen or so 'coincidences' that all lead a reasonable person to the same conclusion, they typically decide that you are responsible for the crime and convict you.

In this case, given: what Blizz management has stated about their desire for a simultaneous worlwide launch, the fact that Blizz has said the game is playable from start to finish, the fact that Blizz has stated the latest build of the game is awesome, the fact that the game is NOT out yet, and the fact that the South Koreans are holding up their approval of the RMAH, it is not entirely unreasonable to come to the conclusion that the Koreans are thereby holding up the launch itself.

A large, publicy-traded company not admitting something does not the truth create.

So, Blizzard said the beta's going well, the game's in good shape and they're aiming for an international release. This all proves that the game is 100% finished but they will delay it indefinitely until the Koreans pass the RMAH?

Stating they want an international release doesn't mean they'll delay the game for it; they said they won't.

Stating the game is in good shape and playable start to finish doesn't mean it's in the state they want to release it in. Blizzard does this ALL THE TIME with it's releases.

The ONLY coincidence is the date of the announcement and the GRB delay, and ONE coincidence is garbage evidence of anything.

I'm not defensive of Blizzard but I am sick of braindead conspiracy theorists calling people "sheep" then offering us no reason to believe a word they're saying. What I'm saying is that if Bliz was lying they would probably go to some effort to HIDE IT. But no, they lied about the reason for delaying the game then spoonfed you all the evidence that they're lying. No coincidence at all, they're just the worst liars on the planet.

Like all the kids on this forum you think you understand how businesses operate and procede to bombard the forum with ignorance, and have the nerve to actually be arrogant about it.

Quite the name caller are we? Your attitude and demeanor does not strengthen your argument, it more than likely invalidates it. And I am sorry, but if you believe all the garbage that flows from the mouth of large corporations, then you are gullible and unrealistic. Companies don't care about you, they just care about your money and will do anything to avoid the loss of that money that could stem from a PR fiasco such as the RMAH approval in SK holding the game back.

I've openly admitted I could be wrong. Not sure why you continue to attack me. My opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's so, again, not sure why it hurts your feelings so much.

Edited for typos
People can believe what they want to believe but i tend to believe that korea have something to do with the hold and its my opinion regardless of the facts.But what really piss me off its not really the release date but more the twitter about the its ready early next week then it lookes like we misundestood what he wrote and now we all waited a big news that will not happen???im sick of that
01/03/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Xenödrëñ
we get the bashiok "news" most likely tommorow seeing as it was meant for early this week. altho not all that early lol, its not necessarily late either and i find it ironic that its matched up with the korean decision. perhaps a plan to inform everyone the release date if all goes well and if not then a beta wave or something. that would explain why he made it out somewhat big at first and then in the end doesnt wanna make any promises. Thoughts?

I personally believe (CAUTION: OPINION INCOMING) that this is true.
Those aren't the only coincidences. There is also the CEO flying to Korea to meet with the board and the postings in the KR and IT forums. There's the fact that the beta is extremely short and wasn't intended to run for 6 months.

Extending the beta was a side-effect of delaying the game, and since you don't know the reason for the delay beyond your assumptions then THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE.

You'll actually have to link or at least quote the other thing you referenced. That's the kind of thing you do when trying to sell a conspiracy, CITE EVIDENCE.