Diablo 3. Game of Clones

General Discussion
Everyone will be running around with the same hammer and the same armor.

This problem existed a bit is Diablo 2, but it's just going to be stupid in Diablo 3.

Everyone wants exactly the same stats in this game... Waited so long and it probably isn't going to live up to expectations, just like SC2.

This problem existed a bit is Diablo 2, but it's just going to be stupid in Diablo 3.

Everyone wants exactly the same stats in this game... Waited so long and it probably isn't going to live up to expectations, just like SC2.

The same stats really? It was like that in D2, not in D3. Some people want weapon speed over damage, or vise versa. Some people want a better chance to crit, some people want max resist at the cost of damage, You get where I'm going with this
Since ideally, duped gear won't exist in D3 to any significant degree, this problem should be comparatively minimized.

You must be new here.
Dude... We've had this discussion about a billion times. Please OP, come up with something relevant.

exactly!

the opposite
01/05/2012 12:14 AMPosted by AtheneWins
just like SC2.

Exactly!

It's going to be great, just like SC2.

Nice Mira Han portrait BTW.

No signature.
I bet more arms and armors will be released to cater to specific playstyles that take root in the community.

Everyone wants exactly the same stats in this game..
So could you let us know what hammer, armor and stats we'll have? I'd like to know what to go for when the game comes out.