To Everyone Complaining about Complainers

General Discussion
Okay so, I don't post on here a lot, but obviously with all the fuss over the past few months I've been on the prowl for D3 news like the rest of us.

What I can't get over is all the little !@#$%es on these forums complaining about the kids complaining that there is no news on the development of Diablo 3.

I'll be reading posts, and obviously there will be someone saying "wah, why did you not give us the release date, why didn't you give us more..." but then there is ALWAYS the other guy who says "just wait guys, the games coming, and sooner or later you will be in line for it like the rest of us, stop asking for a release date, stop asking for answers, because they're gonna give them to us when they have them".

I just don't see a reason for replies like that... we OBVIOUSLY know that EVENTUALLY all of us will be creaming our pants while installing D3. I do however, see reason for all the backlash and cries for answers about what the F$%K is going on with this game, I mean they announced the thing in 2008 and tease us and tease us and they just won't answer anything. It's not that the people complaining are impatient like all of you "sticking up for blizzard" people think they/I are, it's the fact that we've paid our dues, we've waited long enough and that we just want the game. So stop telling us we'll eventually have it, stop telling us to stop whining, because you're just as bad as everyone else.

When you see someone complain just.... don't say anything. Let them! The more you complain, the more answers you get. Simple.

Cheers
Way to QQ complainer.

I'm shooting for optimum irony.
next there be another thread against the complainers complaining about those who complain on others .... lulz.

But in all seriousness i do understand and agree with you some what.

To those who don't really give a !@#$ about questions like, when the games out, or some issue about the game, or conspiracies etc etc ....

why do they have the urge to tell others not to question period ?

It's up to them if they don't wish to question, or try to understand stuff, kinda like how Bush was voted as the president with the least curiosity by people who knew him. Just saying it's lame especially when the answers to these questions asked don't particularly concern them, by their own omisions.
Is it too predictable for me to post a "Yo I heard you like complaining." response?

No signature.
What I saw

OMG, I'm so frustrated at people who are either frustrated or pretending to be I decided to go online and post (TLDR) about it and instead of doing it on my livejournal like I should have I did it on the D3 forums.

Cheers
Damn some of you people are so ignorant. Why does your life revolve around internet memes? I swear half of the content posted on forums is just idiots repeating themselves over and over again...

Thanks Moogles for actually reading and understanding what I meant.

Also, I don't mean to be FOR complaining, I hate the constant annoying cries of "wah, release date?!?!!Fsfdsfaiuf" just as much as anyone else.

- X to the Z, Xzibit
It'll be released when it's done.

Damn some of you people are so ignorant. Why does your life revolve around internet memes? I swear half of the content posted on forums is just idiots repeating themselves over and over again...

Thanks Moogles for actually reading and understanding what I meant.

Also, I don't mean to be FOR complaining, I hate the constant annoying cries of "wah, release date?!?!!Fsfdsfaiuf" just as much as anyone else.

- X to the Z, Xzibit

You're contributing to the very thing you are against. Hypocrite. There. Is the truth better or do you want me to throw out another meme?

The only reason i know that was xzibit was because a friend of mine sent me something similar about a song I like... I did it because the post name is actually pretty similar to the meme, making it actually funny in this case. If I were a hypocrite, which I'm not... I would be waiting for the chance to say "arrow in the knee" or whatever else is a popular meme these days...
no prob ^-^;
IRONY^3
01/04/2012 06:32 PMPosted by FruitVendor
The only reason i know that was xzibit was because a friend of mine sent me something similar about a song I like... I did it because the post name is actually pretty similar to the meme, making it actually funny in this case. If I were a hypocrite, which I'm not... I would be waiting for the chance to say "arrow in the knee" or whatever else is a popular meme these days...

Not calling you a hypocrite because of the memes, calling you a hypocrite because of the content on your OP.

Oh haha I can see how you can got that opinion. The whole "not for complaining" stint i went on about was just so people understand that I'm not for people constantly BICKERING about not getting a release date, because that's just straight annoying, but rather for people complaining about why we're so in the dark about what's going on, sorry.
the guys contradicting himself by complaining.
01/04/2012 07:23 PMPosted by PuddingHatch
Oh haha I can see how you can got that opinion. The whole "not for complaining" stint i went on about was just so people understand that I'm not for people constantly BICKERING about not getting a release date, because that's just straight annoying, but rather for people complaining about why we're so in the dark about what's going on, sorry.

Here's the thing, we don't like it either. And you're doing it.

Of course now we're all complaining about a complainer complaining about complainers complaining about complainers.