Which Class Still Needs Some Work?

General Discussion
I personally think the whole idea of having Hatred for damage skills and Discipline for tactical ones is pretty cool. Of course it's needed in the name of balance, or they would have to make the tactical skills suck or have retarded CD's for them to not be OP (really). Is it really that hard to manage one bar for all of your flak and one for the occasional trap / combat roll? I'm sure you'd get a feel for it eventually and not have to look at your meter.

Anyway, where can I see these so-called "silly" Monk Wave of Light animations?

I personally think the whole idea of having Hatred for damage skills and Discipline for tactical ones is pretty cool. Of course it's needed in the name of balance, or they would have to make the tactical skills suck or have retarded CD's for them to not be OP (really). Is it really that hard to manage one bar for all of your flak and one for the occasional trap / combat roll? I'm sure you'd get a feel for it eventually and not have to look at your meter.

Anyway, where can I see these so-called "silly" Monk Wave of Light animations?

Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tph4IORjyh8

This time what I don't get is the concept behind hatred/discipline. To me they shouldn't be a source of power. You shoot things for a few seconds to hate them enough just so you can continue shooting them more quickly and efficiently. And then you stop hating them, and have to shoot them for a while to hate them again...
And why setting some kind of traps drains your discipline? Is it like you can't manage complex tasks and grow impatient? I don't get it. I understand mana or spirit or any other forms of power but I don't get this.
I think all of the classes could use 2 or 3 different animations for the attacks just to keep it fresh. Using the same attack over and over with the animations doing the exact same thing each time is pretty bland.

More animations for the same attacks would make the classes feel like there is more depth to them and would bring you deeper into the game.

10 years ago this was ok as the technology probably couldn't handle something like this (just an assumption) but now I don't see any reason why there couldn't be more animations for the attacks.

Take the Barbarians "Cleave" attack for example, each time you use it it's the same exact motion. Why not add 2 or 3 more "motions" to the attack to keep it a bit more fresh? Or the WD's fire bomb skill, every time it explodes it's the exact same look.