Why is GameStop swearing a release date???

General Discussion
Honestly, he's probably just an idiot who actually believed that was the release date. If he was that good at lying he would have a better job.
Thread 0/10 for research.
01/14/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Absolution
Honestly, he's probably just an idiot who actually believed that was the release date. If he was that good at lying he would have a better job.

lol
Gamestop guy a while ago asked me if I wanted to preorder sc2 late spring of 09. I asked him what he thought the release date was and he told me september, I immediately started cracking up and he was confused. I just told him good luck with that but ya I think they just put up random dates in the computers there
01/14/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Traxx
Walked into a GameStop and paid for me CE and asked of they heard anything and the guy behind the counter SWORE up and down that 3/3/2012 was the release date and acted like I was a fool for not knowing this... Did the Korean problem already settle?!

The Game stop guy's are all idiot, these are the same people who were on the Feb 1st band wagon a last week, and in addition recommend Sacred 2 because they said "It beats the hell out of Diablo", which it most certainly does not.
Deleted by Jacka
01/14/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Traxx
Walked into a GameStop and paid for me CE and asked of they heard anything and the guy behind the counter SWORE up and down that 3/3/2012 was the release date and acted like I was a fool for not knowing this... Did the Korean problem already settle?!

Because all retailers found each other in The Barrens, made a guild, and now seek out and troll those vulnerable.
/sips coffee
This.
thread needs to die
Soon™
01/14/2012 10:56 AMPosted by D3BETA
That's the end of Q1 HOWEVER that's assuming "early 2012" is Q1
Technically, kind sir, 3/31 is the end of Q1.
01/14/2012 09:25 AMPosted by D3BETA
What he swore is he wants commission on the pre-order, You're a sucker if you believed it. He's a horrible person for lying to you, but hey he's just trying to make a living.
Because they knew you were a sucker the minute you walked in the door... hence being at gamestop.
This.
thread needs to die
Soon™

But I just can't help myself from bumping it!!!!

Every GameStop I walk into smells like extreme BO.

It's enough to keep me from spending any significant time in the store, sometimes I can smell it down the hallway as I'm approaching.

GameStop should really team up with Axe.
01/14/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Gonza
What he swore is he wants commission on the pre-order, You're a sucker if you believed it. He's a horrible person for lying to you, but hey he's just trying to make a living.

Gamestop employees don't make commission off any pre order sale.