Jay Wilson Post Reactions

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
01/19/2012 09:12 AMPosted by AudioCG
We will be lucky if we see D3 this year....

pretty much. I'm annoyed.
I'm not in the beta, so it's hard to say.

I don't like stopping to look over my character--Now we're just stopping to empty our inventory and going back to the battle. Very few trips will warrant any actual examination of your gear. Also, in multiplayer games, I don't look forward to taking turns with trips to the blacksmith just to do something they already had in place.

Stat changes are probably for the better. Not as a D3 Beta participant, but as a casual power gamer, I know why they were made.

Other changes I can't really comment on.
Good grief quit messing with the game... The changes seem insignificant besides just making us go back to town to sell stuff, and dumbing down the attribute system a little more.
future beta patches...-cries-
I told yall it is never coming out. They just keep reworking the same !@#$ over and over again. The only thing they seem to have set in stone and accomplished is the story. LOL.
01/19/2012 09:12 AMPosted by AudioCG
We will be lucky if we see D3 this year....

You can forget Q1 no doubt.
end of 2012 if we are lucky... with that said give us all a **** beta key...
NOOOO!!! I'm an item hoarder. Now I'll have to go back to town every 10 minutes to empty my inventory.
is it April first?

I kind'a feel this way
01/19/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Tishmerake
NOOOO!!! I'm an item hoarder. Now I'll have to go back to town every 10 minutes to empty my inventory.

This is what I am afraid of too.
is it April first?

I kind'a feel this way

wow i was just thinking that
01/19/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Arixan

This is what I am afraid of too.

OH NO, NOW YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING YOU DID IN PREVIOUS DIABLO GAMES.*

*except you have a ton more space.

Seriously people, listen to yourself.
Damn that article seemed kinda like a slap to the face. So they completely remove the enchanter, still no freaking info on runes, removing the cauldron and cube, and changing the attributes (most likely now the "added" suffixes he is saying are just for the new stats alone), and pretty basic crap they shoulda thought of in the first place that wouldn't really take long to do at all (i.e the potion slot, renaming the stone town portal). Seriously wtf!
These changes seem like unnecessary delays of a game that would already stand the test of time. I mean, you'd think the Mystic being useless currently and the attribute systems might have been worked out years before release, not resulting in the delay of the release.

Sigh.

I really like the comment above asking if it's April 1st and this is just an April Fool's joke. I honestly thought the changes coming would be making the game better.