Demon Hunters are FUN!

Demon Hunter
I've been playing my demon hunter in the beta recently.... and its amazingly fun. Running around blasting everything to bits with rapid fire aka machine gun and other stuff is epic. Anyone who says DHs are not fun is mad. (mentally)
I agree. I have played through with a barb, DH, and almost finished with a monk. All three have been very fun once I unlocked certain skills (crippling wave, leap attack, etc.) but the DH was fun since level one. I didn't expect to like some skills but somehow they are just awesome no matter what.
02/02/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Fatbeanz
I agree. I have played through with a barb, DH, and almost finished with a monk. All three have been very fun once I unlocked certain skills (crippling wave, leap attack, etc.) but the DH was fun since level one. I didn't expect to like some skills but somehow they are just awesome no matter what.

I actually couldn't agree less. For me, the DH was the worst character until you got Shadow Power. Then it was definitely super fun.
rapid fire lasts all 5 seconds, so fun

yes, the DH is fun... but it's also underpowered compared to the other classes
Yeah, I love spamming Chakram, in a way it reminds me of Hammerdins! I can't wait to try it with the rune that makes chakram spiral out of a target!.
02/02/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Trisee
Yeah, I love spamming Chakram, in a way it reminds me of Hammerdins! I can't wait to try it with the rune that makes chakram spiral out of a target!.

Not going to lie, as much as I hated hammerdins with an undying passion, I loved using Chakram. It looks sweet, and the run and gun playstyle of my hatred builder keeps thing interesting.