What items can you roll + damage on?

Items and Crafting
Seem to find endless rings with + damage (+2-3 or 1-2 typically), yet I haven't seen + damage on any weapons yet (or really other items in general)... ?

Thanks
anyone have any ideas? aside from amulets and rings?
I had +3-4 damage sword.
wanga doll "of wounding" exists., Off-hand item for witch doctors
so then you *should* be able to craft weapons of wounding? mayyyybe other gear too?
perhaps not... wounding fits offhand items because it is supposed to balance with classes that can dual wield or use 2 handed weapons i think. I still haven't been able to craft "of wounding" anything
"Steady" stake thrower "of wounding" (4-8)

http://content.screencast.com/users/TorbQA/folders/Jing/media/ab29c341-b15d-4406-8da8-75c69b1fd126/2012-02-07_2309.png

looks like weapons can get the mod.. probably just takes a decent ilvl?
maybe you cannot craft + damage? i've crafted about 40 of the 1 handed axes (equippable at level 12) and haven't seen one with any "wounding" on it
02/07/2012 11:23 PMPosted by D3BETA
maybe you cannot craft + damage? i've crafted about 40 of the 1 handed axes (equippable at level 12) and haven't seen one with any "wounding" on it

we don't know crafting ilvl mechanics :( nor item Qlvl if they exist... nor Alvl algo

in d2 it was INT(initial*.5) + INT(clvl*.5)
for gambling it was clvl-5 + random(9)
for shopping it was clvl +5 of the he village spawnie
yeah... i guess time will tell... wish we had more concrete info so we don't needlessly craft items 30 or 40 times only to realize the desired stat is impossible :D