Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
Diablo 3 isn't coming Q1.

Great. Thanks a lot liars.

Setting my sights on October now.
I told you.....I heard this month. I'm not trolling
Again, New bungie universe. O.o
02/09/2012 01:54 PMPosted by techno
"we have no major release for this quarter"

i wasnt sure if i had heard that right or not. anyone else confirm?
well I mean Q1 != early this year but I would assume late april is their target but lets listen to their upcoming slate first.
02/09/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Moardotss
Why am I not surprised, Blizzard can't ever stick to a expected release date.

Yeah, especially after all their useless community managers tell us crap about "Early 2012" and "Q1 2012"

Whoops! Not either one of those! Thanks guys! Soon means "Much later than you think"
But seriously, why do they keep saying Blizzard will release 2 titles this year....

MoP, D3, HotS..........

Did they delay one and I just missed it?

Arre they seriously delaying HotS til 2013?
02/09/2012 01:59 PMPosted by viledecon
wasnt sure if i had heard that right or not. anyone else confirm?

Confirmed.
And once again for the illiterate;Never once has Blizzard said "Q1 release for Diablo 3".Nope, not once, ever, period.

How about all the "early 2012" and "Q1 2012" statements?
So, nothing? You know, it was cool be dragged around like this for a while, but my patience is wearing thin.

Being a hardcore fan was fun, but maybe I give up.
But seriously, why do they keep saying Blizzard will release 2 titles this year....MoP, D3, HotS..........Did they delay one and I just missed it?Arre they seriously delaying HotS til 2013?

They can't release 3 games in one year. They have small teams, remember. They can't work on multiple games at once.
3 games in one year is probably way to dangerous as far as a market standpoint goes so it makes sense